I recently stayed at the Buena Vista Palace. I have stayed there for a number of years and have always been happy with the experience. This time was very different. First, the staff was not as pleasant as usual and in some cases, downright uninterested in trying to be of service. Second, the food was horrible. I had my daughter with me for the trip and in the past, they offered a wide variety of kids menus in the Cafe and Room Service. Now, they offer the same disappointing, crappy kids meals that are offered everywhere in Disney. The offerings for regular meals on room services have also decreased and the food was generally terrible. This is a problem when you travel with exhausted kids and its too late to go out to eat. I complained about both the menu offerings and quality of food but the hotel expressed little concern. Third, the amenities in the room have declined - they gave me one shampoo and conditioner for the three night stay - no longer any lotion or body gel soap - just a yucky bar of facial soap for the shower. I asked for body lotion as I was sunburned and was told that the hotel no longer offers lotion. Fourth, my room was not cleaned well at all - dirty dishes and glasses were not picked up by housekeeping and the bathroomm/shower was not cleaned. I also never had my washclothes replaced, although I was given new bath towels after two nights of the three day stay. Fifth, I was in a room next to people on both sides who screamed, holloared, slammed doors and partied until 4 a.m. two of the three nights making it impossible for my daughter and I to sleep. Not sure what kind of riff/raff the hotel has been attracting. I dont know if it was just a busy weekend for the hotel but I was really disappointed at how downhill the hotel has gone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa