Not very clean rooms..dust is there as well as other items including food on the floor .
Spa has limited hours and not worth he Resort fee of 20 extra dollars over the room rate
Transport to Disney parks is very, very poorly run;you are better off taking a cab . Mears transport is a big joke not only from the airport but to get to the parks ... big time waster using Mears. ( pay the extra money to avoid them)
Hotel Food is good , just pricey
One is better off taking Super 8 or Motel 6 or Fairfield off the Drive and paying the 14 dollars to park at the parks ...plus the rooms may be cleaner and breakfast is included
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa