The Buena Vista Palace was recommended to me by two co-workers only after I booked another close by hotel which they steered me away from. I wound up cancelling the other reservation ($25 penalty) in favor of BVP. BVP was offering a very reasonable Florida Resident discount during our recent stay (February), as wasDisney. The room was spacious, clean and updated. We asked for and received a room on a high floor. The view of Downtown Disney at night and during sunrise was beautiful; however, I was a bit disappointed that I was told I would be able to see the 8pm Disney fireworks and the 9pm Epcot fireworks but could not...unless I hung off the small balcony (which turkey vultures like to frequent) and torked my body to the very right side of the tower.
We did venture downstairs to the Kook Sports Bar one night. The service and drinks were fine but the venue seemed outdated. We did receive a 20% discount to the onsite hotel restaurant Avu Avu(?) but the appearance was dark, dingy and also outdated; therefore, we opted to eat dinner elsewhere. The onsite hotel breakfast restaurant had great banana pancakes!
We enjoyed free transportation to the parks, although we had to wait an extended period of time when being picked up after a long day in the park. Very easy walk to Downtown Disney where we took in the Cirque du Soleil show (fabulous and worth the $) and good eats and live entertainment at Bongos Cuban Cafe. One night we took a Taxi to International Drive and ate at the newer Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse. Although pricey, highly recommended!
Overall a great stay and will return to and recommend the Buena Vista Palace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa