The hotel was old but well maintained.
It has a small grocery store where you can buy breads, beverage and wines (better not to expect you can find any napa wine there)
It was relatively cold and couldn't use the swimming pool but any how no one would stay at the pool side when they need to venture the Disney World.
The only reason I don't give 5 is that it's old. They did nice job but it's just old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Buena Vista Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa