I stayed at the Palace when it was first open years ago. This past week we had the opportunity to stay there again and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was VERY professional and kind. We arrived early in the morning and requested early check in and was very happy that the room was ready at 8:30am. We received a very good rate. I don't say this very often but it was totally worth every penny. Very Nice hotel! Also nice to walk to Downtown Disney with coupons that were given to us upon check in.
The room was a good size for a family with two queen beds and a nice desk/sitting area that came in handy. The room was very clean, couldn't find anything wrong. Great shower head and water pressure. The bed and bedding was very comfortable.
We stayed on the island which was quite a walk from the main building. There was no parking for those the handicap. But, the pool and entertainment was on the island. Would have enjoyed that if it were warmer.
We didn't have a chance to have a meal at the hotel except the takeout cafe. LOVE the Chocolate Croissants!
The only slight issue we had was when we tried to check out. It is a very large resort with only 4 agents at the desk. During the night it was nice that our bill arrived under the door with check out options. But, None of which worked. The first was to do video check out from our room, that didn't work. Then, to drop the key off at the end of the front desk. We snaked our way through the crowd to look for the key drop box but couldn't find it. I hated to interrupt the front desk since they had a line out the door but asked one of the staff. She informed me there wasn't one and that they normally they put it by the elevator but.... We stayed on the island not in the main building so wouldn't have seen a box had it been put out. A little frustrating. The only other option was to call the operator but we had already left our room and the house phone was difficult to locate. It was a long walk back to the room. The front desk clerk took our keys but it was very awkward. She was very kind about it even though they were very busy.
In the end, we enjoyed our stay and would return. i would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa