The rooms are well enough appointed but getting worn out looking. My bathroom was to the point of showing its age with a ceiling that was beginning to bubble. As other reviewers said the 16.95 resort fee stated and explained upon check-in was for internet fee, newspaper, access to pools, towel service etc. For 11.00 per day you could get the wireless alone. Well lo and behold everything except the wireless was already available so therefore the only REAL deal was access to the spa and then you still had to pay for the usual treatments. The Outback restaurant (not the CHAIN OUTBACK) was pretty decent and the restaurant/cafe was good as well but the portions were on the small side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is walking distance to the newly re-imagined Disney Springs®. Enjoy complimentary shuttle to Disney Theme Parks (all within 5 miles of the hotel), Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, our new Float Lagoon pool, newly renovated guest rooms, exciting new restaurants and much more! Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa