We have just returned from a 16 night stay at this hotel for our honeymoon. We booked a 1 bedroom island suite which was a very spacious room with two small balconies, 2 x LCD televisions, 2 x sofas, separate WC, bath and shower, very large double bed and ample storage. There was a microwave, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. The room was cleaned daily by the maid.
The hotel itself is large and there appeared to be daily functions/conferences on whist we were there. The attendees were a bit noisy in the mornings. It has two pools which were again clean and a pool bar for snacks or food with free use of towels for guests. There is a daily room charge of $16 but this includes in room fridge, microwave tea and coffee facilities, wired and wireless internet, free Disney park coaches and more.
The breakfast buffet was average quality and about $18 dollars a head.
The hotel is in a perfect location for Downtown Disney which takes about 5 minutes to walk to or for exploring other parks of just Orlando generally.
There is a small shop on site which as expected is expensive but the food is good. Car parking is free.
There is also a self-service laundry which saves a fortune on dry cleaning.
There are two restaurant’s which I cannot comment on as we did not use them. We did have a drink in the sports bar which for two branded spirits and mixers was $28.00 which is definitely steep.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel for everyone.
As a tip here are nice restaurant’s within a 15 minute’s walk or short cab ride at Crossroads which is of course cheaper and there is a large variety of food on offer or a good place for just a drink.
The four star rating is because of the high drinks prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the from over 150 one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques and the best of entertainment at Disney Springs™, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace provides a contemporary oasis in a location second to none. The lake-front hotel has recently completed extensive renovations that include stylish, modern guest room redesign and the addition of two large pools, with private cabanas, a poolside restaurant and a Float Lagoon with beach entry that the whole family will love. Hilton Buena Vista Palace offers 5 dining options and a Disney Character Breakfast. Disney Benifits include complimentary shuttle to the parks, and onsite Disney store. Beginning January 1, guests of the hotel will have access to Walt Disney World theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit! Theme park admission and special voucher received at check-in will be required. Valid for stays through December 31. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa