I just stayed there this weekend for a conference. The service was great, except I locked myself out of my room and it took security 20 minutes to come up. I could have gone down and gotten a new key made much quicker. The resort is literally right across the street from downtown Disney, this means there are several restraints within walking distance. The snackshop and dinning options onshore are way over priced for what they offer. I would. Defiantly stay there again especially with the great pool and recreation area they have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa