Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
Ranked #208 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
San Francisco
“The best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2008

This was a top quality hotel. I was truly shocked that we got such a low rate for this hotel. The rate was so low, due to a special that they were running, that I called the hotel to ask them if this was in fact a nice hotel. When we arrived and saw that this was in fact a great spot, I told my partner not to mention the rate that we got because it might be a mistake. The room was great with a nice view of the lake. It is right across the street from downtown Disney, so if you're going to hit any of the clubs perfect spot since you won't have to drive. The concierge sold us tickets to Universal and gave us free drink tickets for about 5 of the bars at Universal. The staff was very nice all around. The beds are great, and I wouldn't stay anywhere else on my next trip to Orlando.

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — nothing
1 Thank collazo333

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (965)
Greensboro, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2008

Simply, WONDERFUL.... The staff was friendly and accomendating.... The common areas of the hotel was crisp and clean.... My family and I were treated with royal touches our entire stay.... We booked the Island Villas, which if you are traveling with children, you will never stay in another regular hotel room with double beds.... I will stay here again next year, and is HIGHLY recommending to everyone I know...... Great JOB!!!!!!!!

• Liked — The location, service, and rooms
  • Disliked — NOTHING!!!
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank mdw97aggie
Yorktown, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

This is a really nice hotel. Even though it was full with the Disney Christmas crowd, service was excellent. Everything from from the moment we stepped on the property was done with efficiency and politeness. The room was well appointed, the bed super comfortable, the flat screen TV was sharp and clear, the furnishings were modern, clean, and comfortable, and the Watercress cafe is very nice for breakfast. The concierge was super helpful and best of all they all remember my name.

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

My wife and I have stayed at this Disney property for over 13 years. This trip was our first since all the refurb has been completed. The property is great. The people have always been excellent to deal with and we had a very good Christmas Holiday staying at the Palace. And best of all, the Palace offers a very nice room for a very competitive rate. Always book early.
Thanks...
Jack McCartney

• Liked — The property has been refurbished and it's GREAT.
  • Disliked — Need more buses to the parks.
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

My husband and I spent 3 days over Christmas at the Buena Vista Palace. Terrific location, easy to get to all the theme parks. The hotel is lovely, spotless, convenient, and all of the personnel we dealt with were pleasant, smiling, courteous and helpful. You can walk across the street to Downtown Disney. We would defintely stay there again and again and again.

• Liked — Location, cleanliness and staff.
  • Disliked — Nothing to dislike
Dahlonega, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2008

This was my first time staying at this hotel and I will be staying there in the future. The hotel is as gorgeous in person as it is on the website. My room was on the 8th floor with a lake view, and the view was wonderful.
My stay was for business purposes, so I did not get to take advantage of everything the hotel offers, but it looks wonderful.
In addition, each member of the staff was very friendly and helpful.
I strongly recommend this hotel to anybody that wants luxury for a great price.

• Liked — The Decor - I love the modern look with the furniture designs and flat screen tv's, etc.
  • Disliked — Paying for internet access
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank lenersmc
North Lakes, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2008

Fantastic location just across the road from Downtown Disney. Rooms spacious and comfortable but houskeeping was awful - we didn't get soap on the first day. Then no water for two days (and we were paying for that via the "resort fee".

Generally though this is a good hotel and above average for Orlando without costing a fortune.

We had a room on the 26th floor and had great views of all the Disney fireworks at new year.

• Liked — Location right beside Downtown Disney
  • Disliked — Terrible housekeeping
1 Thank NorwichScot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
Windsor Palms Resort
#7 of 59 in Kissimmee
Regal Palms Resort & Spa
#2 of 13 in Davenport
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,065 reviews

Been to Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs? Share your experiences!