Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
$202
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$185
$177
$265
$193
$89
$274
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$555
$437
Orbitz.com
5,480 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe buslobby barmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationtheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2012

On the upside- the location to Downtown Disney is wonderful and the room was more than sufficient. Also, the shower was one of the best I've encountered.
I knew about the resort fee and when I weighed it into the price, I felt somewhat OK with the charge.
Check in was at 4:00 and the first room we received had no balcony and I was expecting an upgrade with my Expedia membership. The second room was better, but having to shuffle back to the lobby wasn't appreciated.
I guess housekeeping didn't check the clock radio and we were awoken at 6:00 am to Hip-Hop music and then at 8:30, housekeeping knocked on the door and wanted to know when we were leaving. If there had been a work-out room that would have been on par with what would be a "resort", I would have gone and stayed until the 11:00 check out time.
I felt as though they were rushing us out and there was no way that I would have worked out in that dreadful fishbowl with old exercise equipment.
The manager refunded our "resort-fee" but I would think long and hard about ever staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Guestess
Jeremy H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your constructive review. I am genuinely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your stay and that you have left with less than positive memories of your time here. I have passed your comments on to our housekeeping team for immediate review. Once again thank you for giving us the gift of feedback and we hope that we can have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Warm Wishes,
Jeremy Hecht

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We stayed for 7 days. Just in front of Downtown Disney, this hotel is very clean and well maintained.
Check in and out was a bit slow. Very long lines at all times. The lobby is nice and the rooms are renovated. We were in a section that you could look the fireworks at the parks from our balcony. The pool was very old, but well kept with plenty of chairs. They say parking (LONG walk) and internet is free, but slip in a night resort fee.
At the lobby some timesharing people got us! We went to the presentation at a different facility. OMG! They got very upset and rude when told them that we were not interested.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jyvissepo
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The checkin process was appropriate for the number of guests checking in. The room I requested was available. There was plenty of room for my family without being crowded. On site dining is excellent and plenty of hotels are nearby.

We were there for my son's Disney Soccer Showcase which went well.

The only negative was that we were there between Christmas and New Year and the traffic is bad. Not much the hotel can do about that.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dwdurrance
Jeremy H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am delighted to hear about your sons team doing well in the DIsney Soccer Classic. Its such a great event and we are honored to host so many teams each year! We know how popular Disney is over the holidays and know traffic can sometimes be a problem, we would be happy to help plan some alternative routes around the resort to help avoid some congestion next time. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Because of its close proximity to Downtown Disney, we have stayed at the Palace many times over the last several years and have always had a pretty good time. There are some negatives that we don't like such as free parking that is a long walk from the hotel and a pool area that could use a face lift. But over all--not bad. However, this trip we did have an incident. After a full day at Disney, we checked into the hotel about 9pm. By 10pm we were ready for bed and pulled down the blankets, only to find the sheets on both beds were filthy. We called for housekeeping and waited 15 minutes for someone to arrive. It then took the housekeeper 45 minutes to change the sheets on two beds. It was 11pm before we could get to bed. The next morning we reported this to the front desk where the clerk did not quite understand why we were so upset. The rest of the vacation was fine although it was too cold to use the pool facilities. We will wait until our summer trip for that.

Room Tip: If staying in the Tower, the Downtown Disney view will give you a great view of the Theme Park fireworks in the evening.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank exnorther

Thank you for your post and I am truly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion. As we do receive a very high number of compliments about the friendliness and professionalism of our team who genuinely care for our guests and go out of their way to assist them, I was naturally concerned to learn of your experience. Your comments have certainly highlighted some areas which may require further research to ensure they are corrected. I appreciate you taking the time to pass them along to me.

Once again exnorther, thank your feedback and I hope welcome you back to the Palace in the future.

Warm Wishes,
Jeremy Hecht

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I took my sister to Orlando so we could do some Christmas shopping in early December and we stayed here and loved it. the location is perfect. the hotel is exactly what you'd think a hotel should look like. don't complain about it's age. should they tear the whole building down? of course there Is a resort fee. I rarely see a hotel that doesn't charge one anymore. check for all these things before you reserve it all. they're not being sneaky about it. all the employees were very nice and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2011