We chose this hotel for the VFM offer (Buy 3 nights, get 1 free) and the Downtown location and we are very happy we stayed here. While the hotel is not exactly very luxurious, its still very well appointed as a 4-star hotel should be, rooms were large, very clean, very comfy beds, decent sized bathrooms and each room comes with a balcony/porch. The best part was the location, just across the Disney downtown, you can walk down or take the every half-hr shuttle. Also has free shuttle to the Disney parks. The pool didnt look that clean but maybe because there were very strong winds/rains. The concierge staff we dealt with were very helpful and got us a great deal on Seaworld.
Overall its a very good choice in Disney Downtown area, more so if get a good rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa