“Absolutely fantastic fun, do it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
Ranked #220 of 452 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a family of four, who all watch Phineas and Ferb, we gave this a go. We were not disappointed. It was awesome fun. It’s a bit like geocache in a sense that you use your phone, follow the clues, and use your phone to set off secrets. Such as Perry going across a rooftop, or appearing in a lamp, parrots talking, asking a cast member for a coin, etc. Secrets appear that you never knew were there. Great fun as you travel through the different countries around the lagoon. It will keep the kids occupied, it kept our teenagers intrigued, wanting more. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Sedgers76

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We've now done this several different visits. It's much easier with your own phone. Still amazed at the "secrets" that we never knew were there and only appear when playing the game. Especially fun to watch and hear others when they see something that we made happen. This last visit while the rest of my family waited for our restauant rez, I walked around and did 3 of the missions. I skipped through the dialogues so went quickly.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Unlock many fun things in plain sight as you stroll through epcot. The kids had a blast and it was fun for adults too.

They are very clever missions and look forward to doing it again next time we are there.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

A few years back, this adventure was done using handsets that were given out at certain points. Now you use your own cell/mobile phone, so make sure you have it charged up.
There is a different quest at each country in the World Showcase. You complete it by activating a number of things at the country of your choice.
The coolest thing about this is that there are things that a lot of us will have looked at over the years without realising they can be activated through interaction.

I spent a lot of time saying 'oh, wow. I've looked at that many times over the years. I never knew it did that!'

Great fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2016

If you love Phineas and Ferb this is a must. There are several variations of the adventures in each of EPCOT's lands, so you can do each Land several times. P and F's show is designed for kids but is very, very funny for adults. The same is true for these adventures. Although designed for kids, there are LOTS of adult-level jokes that make it fun for my wife and I to do these adventures.

Travelers who viewed Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure also viewed

Been to Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure? Share your experiences!