“They taste even better in USA!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #8 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Neighborhood: Millenia
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Got to love em! What more can I say.....apart from being so much cheaper than back home and cheaper than Walmart too.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I love KK, and being from the uk, I can't believe his much cheaper they are here than at home! Also there is nothing better than purchasing them from a 'factory' shop rather than in the Supermarkets - they are SO much fresher and better.

This store has benefited from a remodelling since we last visited.

Yum yum! :-)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Fantastic doughnuts & very friendly service, lights were on so we were offered our free doughnut. The staff are very friendly & the doughnuts & coffee are brilliant.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was one of our "to do" experiences and it was all we were hoping for and more. We went when the light was on to try hot fresh doughnuts and the taste is just amazing. We bought a dozen - 1/2 fresh and 1/2 assorted - and they were all gone within minutes. It's all on the sweet side, but the fresh ones literally melt in your mouth and your arteries will eventually forgive you. Krispy Kreme is worth the experience for sure!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was taken here by my GF - who said that Krispy Kremes in Florida make the doughnuts right there in the store, fresh in front of you. She was right.

We got a box of a dozen, half of which were fresh, others were assorted. These doughnuts are very good, but they are extremely sweet, basically mostly sugar - so you'll need to get a drink too. It's hard for me to eat more than 2 at a time. I hear they are made with potato flour which makes them... better.. lighter, somehow.

Your kids will explode with energy if they eat more than one, so be prepared for that.

I wish they sold boxes of a half dozen... it's kind of hard for 2 people to eat a dozen in time before some get stale.