La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
$502
Hotels.com
$316
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$229
HotelsClick
1,615 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivehard boiled eggsroom was cleanyogurtfree breakfastred lobsterwalking distancemini golffree shuttlenice poolcoffee makerdisney worldmagic kingdomlqparkspets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel if you want to save money. The location is perfect. We are a family of 5, we all stayed in one room. It was ok except for 2 things:
-we asked for extra pillows and they said they didn't have any
-we had few insects in the room (ants and cockroaches) as there was food leftovers under one bed from the guests before us.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Aidamourad
Ivan B, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Valued guest,

I would like to start off by offering my sincere apologies to you and your family for the problems you encountered in your room. I can certainly understand your frustration with regards to the situation, and I can assure you that the proper individuals will be made aware of your comments and corrective action will be implemented.
I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed here for our Orlando theme park and shopping experience.

The location is great, you can walk to Universal (saves you $16,- per day for parking), Premium outlet is in 5 min driving distance. Since breakfast is average and very crowded Denny's and IHOP are just around the corner.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ANkiem

Dear Ankiem
We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we would like to thank you for choosing and hope you will give another visit next time you come to US.

Thnak you!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Doris is absolutely fabulous. She is the angel of hospitality. After 10 years of working in hotel business I have to say that I was never this impressed. She is just amazing. My stay was fantastic because she made all the difference. Wow!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kat_thelgorion
Ivan B, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear valued guest, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We are really proud of Doris and we will share with her your very nice comment.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stated here for two nights to visit Kennedy space center. Our tour bus had a pickup point right in front of the hotel. So the location of it was good for us. But it ends there.

The room was okay but smelly. We had to go to the reception and ask for room freahner. But it lasted only a couple of hours. The bed was not clean either. I found long black hair under the duvet which was disgusting.

This hotel allows guests to bring their pets and doesn't charge for it. So on the way from reception to our room I saw at least half a dozen dogs. In the morning and they all started barking almost in unison.

Breakfast is very basic but it's included in the room price.

Never again!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank TravelBun007
Ivan B, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Valued guest,
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your visit. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price.
I will follow up with the housekeeping department regarding your comments concerning the room cleanliness to ensure that proper procedures and corrective action plans are in place to alleviate any future concerns.
At La Quinta we are very proud to be a pet friendly hotel, during this week there is a “Dog Show” in town, one of the biggest in the country and this is the main reason we are having more pets than we usually do. We have regulations that must be followed by all pet owners in order to stay in our Hotel and we do our best to enforce these regulations.
I certainly appreciate your willingness to take time out of your day to write about your experience at our hotel as feedback from guest whether negative or positive is an excellent source of information to determine how the hotel and more importantly, how the staff is performing and what procedural changes can be made in an effort to better service our guests. Armed with this knowledge, we are able to take corrective measures thus improving our service to guests.

A La Quinta traveler
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Reviewed December 1, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ivan B, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013