“another nice stay at La Quninta” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #158 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
tampa
“another nice stay at La Quninta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I try to stay at la Quintas when traveling. The reason is like my recent visit. The bed was very comfortable. It is a good value and consistent. I also like the fact that they take pets.
My only negative comment is with the breakfast. The problem is with families and their mom wants to make 10 waffles at a time. I would suggest 1 waffle per person whiles others are waiting.
Other that the breakfast I had a great stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Travelers should be aware that there are two (2) La Quinta Inns in very close proximity to each other. Make sure you know which one you are going to and carry the address with you. I got lost in directions and rode up and down the road quite a while till I found the right one. Once we got to this hotel we were very happy with our choice. All the staff from front desk to service went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and happy in their hotel. There was plenty of room in our room to spread out and relax. Nice size small refrigerator (I kept a gallon of milk for the kids in it with no problem). The bathroom was roomy and kept clean, towels replenished when asked, toiletries readily available. Breakfast area was big but the waffle station got quite a workout. Selection was adequate. Dennys restaurant next door if you wanted different breakfast. Nice large size pool and pool area was kept clean and pool towels were on hand. Laundry room available - $1.75 to wash a load of clothes and $1.75 to dry. Close to and easy to drive to Disney. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the backside of the the hotel facing the highway and were pleasantly surprised at h...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Keightee
Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel screams : "quality price ratio", we were well greeted upon entry and we could see how highly the hotel thinks of client reviews, displaying a booking.com rating of 8.3 proudly at the front office.

Location is very good, right on I-Drive, a 15 mins walk to universal studios and islands of adventure and less than a minute walk to the bus stop and the I-ride shuttle drive stop, which would take you almost anywhere in the touristic side of Orlando, room was spacious, 2 queen beds, clean with a nice bathroom and free Internet access, a fridge and a Flat screen tv, nothing missing from the room, only the decoration is very basic and just does it , nothing fancy.

Breakfast was good but again just like in 3 more hotels in Florida , get rid of the PLASTIC CUPS,PLATES AND CUTLERY AND WASH THEM DISHES!!!!!! They market recycling and nature preservation everywhere , yet use a lot of nylon and plastic.....

We liked there in la Quinta, we were swimming in the pool, sitting by the pool for a morning coffee and we had nice tips from the staff there to go around and I suppose after checking online all attractions prices before coming over , they offer you the best deals for all attractions right at the reception , lowest prices and with a lot of goodies and coupons as well which would come in handy once you are inside the attraction.

I would say I would come back here in case I ever visit Orlando again, but I would consider a la Quinta definitely in the future, based on my experience with this one.

Room Tip: I have the feeling all rooms were created equal at la Quinta inn.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Naguizz
The Hague, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a cheap hotel. The room, bed, and bathroom is ok, but this is of course not top of the bill. Limited choice of breakfast. We asked for a quiet room and they put us in a room on the side of a very busy crossroad (all rooms 142 / 242 - 184 / 284 are). Next night we moved to another room facing the pool: we slept better. Only there is a lot of noise in the hallway because people slam their door shut very loudly. Or dogs are barking. This is our fourth consecutive night in three La Quinta Inns, and this is our last. We saw a lot of dogs -- also really very large ones -- in these hotels; with carpets on the floor we feel this is not very clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Paul_&_Sanderella
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I cant fault this holiday , if your looking for a reasonable priced , clean and friendly hotel for your stay in orlando then this is the 1 . great service, free shuttles to parks and free breakfast . I would recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank lunnmalcols
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in town for a convention. My room was always well maintained and very clean. The hotel grounds and the rest of the building I saw were clean also.

Breakfast was a little underwhelming with waffles and cereal. One day there was gravy and biscuits, but I wouldn't recommend eating that. It was not very good.

The Denny's was across the parking lot and was a great value with good food without having to go far from the hotel. Several other restaurants ans Markets were within a short walking distance.

Transportation was, well... Lacking. I-Drive Trolley was often full and when I say full, I mean packed like sardines and I had to wait for the next bus. It is inexpensive if you don't mind waiting for your bus. City bus was no more frequent though I did not ride it.

I would stay here again given the opportunity. This was one of the cleaner places I have stayed and I slept better here than at home. Of course here I didn't have my cat waking me up in the night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business