Travelodge Orlando Downtown Centroplex
$157
Hilton.com
$129
$114
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$89
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$702
$458
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2007

We stayed here also, and I have never been in a hotel that was so disgusting. The beds were broken, the room smelled like it had been hit by the hurricanes, and they just let the rooms mildew, and never had them cleaned. When we asked for another room, we were sent to check out another room that was even worse. We asked if we could change out the broken bed, and were told no, as they were renting that room out that night!!! The worst part was, after our stay, we contacted Travelodge headquarters immediatly, and were referred back to the owner, who merely offered a free nights stay!! I can't believe that Travelodge would support this hotel with their name. Pay an extra 20 or 30 dollars for a better hotel. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank angelsinc_queen
Reviewed March 7, 2007

This is one of the filthiest hotels. The carpets I dont think have ever been cleaned. I sprayed a can of Lysol everywhere in the room, especially the air conditioner. There was a yellow tar, funky looking liquid-y goo that was oozing out of the air conditioning unit, that cannot be healthy for you to breathe.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
7  Thank mfppromotions2
Reviewed November 16, 2006

This is the filthiest hotel I have encountered. The carpets were stained and the halls were unclean. There was food on the hallway carpets and it appeared to have been there for some time. It was so bad that I check out within five minutes after I entered my room. I served in Vietnam and slept in foxholes that were cleaner than this hotel. I would never recommend that anyone stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
7  Thank immlaw74
Reviewed October 15, 2006

I booked two nights and was horrified. They took the entire fee for both nights upfront so I had no immediate recourse. The only reason I stayed the first night was becuase I was drunk and just passed out in the middle of the bed. I pulled all the covers off. I left the lights on so bugs would stay away. There were marks on the wall where cigarettes had been extinguished. Many many burn holes on carpeting, bedding, etc. Mildew smell was atrocious. Ceiling was falling off. I got up and left at 7 AM the next morning and never returned. I think the most appaling thing about my entire experience is that Travelodge allows this place to hang their sign. I have learned a valuable lesson. I should have paid the $149 a night and just stayed at t Courtyard down the street. Thats what I get for trying to save money.

Stayed: September 2006
10  Thank badcowby
Reviewed February 15, 2006

This hotel has completely defined my understanding of bad. The whole place reeks of mildew and the carpets in both rooms we tried were absolutely filthy. The shower stall had gunk and slime growing up from the bottom and was a disgrace. This place should not be conducting business in its current form and is certainly NOT representative of any other Travelodge I've seen.

• Stayed: January 2006