Travelodge Orlando Downtown Centroplex
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$229
$615
$458
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I found this hotel driving around downtown orlando, looking for a place to stay after the citrus bowl game . After calling about 50 other places , this one had a cancelation so we took it., even after the desk man said it would be a smoking room. Feeling lucky to have found a place. The staff was very nice and even came to our room to spray it with a deodorizer. It seemed to work at first.but upon returning after lunch, it smelled not only of old smoke , but old and musty. Sitting in the lobby I overheard another desk person telling a potential customer that they had another cancelation this room was not a smoking room, this person did not take the room so I asked if we. Old move to it and pay the additional amount. She said I could not. This surprised me . This place really needs an overhaul. Will not stay here again. It was not as clean as it could have been.
I

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherrie19572013
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I read the reviews prior to staying here, so I wasn't expecting the Hilton. I needed a place close to the start/finish of a Half Marathon Race I was running....the location and price was perfect for what I needed. But I am sad to report that it was quite dirty, the TV didn't work, and there were a few electrical hazards and the rooms were very damp and smelt bad. The front desk people were very kind. But, you get what you pay for. It worked out for me as just a place to sleep and wake up early for a race and get a quick shower after the race and heading home....and that was it!!!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family