Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,038 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room wasn't bad for what we paid for it. It was average cleanliness. There was no continental breakfast, which was said on the website we booked from. I would stay again only because it was so close to Universal Orlando.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were booked in here for 2 nights but on arrival it was clear all was not well. My wife checked us in whilst I waited outside in our car. Just looking at the outside started to really worry me but nothing could have prepared us for the room we were given. As soon as we opened the door we got a stale damp smell, there was mould on the walls and ceiling, the phone didn’t work and neither did the safe. The carpet, well you couldn’t call it a carpet, was dreadfully stained and dirty. The curtains were like something out of a Dickens novel, the air conditioning unit sounded like a broken down truck and everywhere you looked bad repairs had been made. To top everything the car park had groups of people taking drugs and sitting on cars, there were more groups around the pool playing loud music and arguing, and so on and so on! We didn’t even unpack but went to reception ( which is staffed by the most surly people they can find) and told them we were leaving and demanded a refund, which we got. We would sooner have slept in our car than stayed here. We later found out the hotel is used for housing homeless people, which in itself shouldn’t be a problem but it was. How on earth this place exists is beyond us. When booking it the photos are clearly not representative. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Biggs_11
Reviewed January 11, 2020

it is beyond bad....the only good thing was the wifi and location...everything else is horrid...makes bates motel look like buckingham palace...dirty furniture and chairs..bad smell... loud ac/heater...loud tenants... thin walls....does not look like photos....phones dont work....big bugs....floor carpet needs replaced....gap in door jam....creepy feel.......

Room tip: location and wifi are good
1  Thank Curious817046
Reviewed January 6, 2020

When I checked in I informed the hotel that I didn't want cleaning service until I check out. Simple. But not only did they ignore me they came in touched my things and stoles items. ($100 & iphone headphones). After I discovered my room had been entered. Thet didnt care about anything. So if you stay take all valuables with you. Smh And the room was extremely cold.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2020

I would not recommend this hole ! Rooms had insect parts in it, leaking and smelled like it had a bad mold problem. Lights were out, iron didn’t work , ceiling was spotted with mold. They said I had the option to check out. .... it was New Year’s Eve and had 3 small kids with me .. nice!

Date of stay: December 2019