2,846 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

9990 International Drive - Days Inn ... I went in to get us checked in, no one at the counter and a man, Aayee (AJ) looked annoyed and tells me "credit card & ID" NO greeting, no customer service whatsoever!! I was surprised and shocked because it felt as if I was getting robbed .. I asked him for his name and he refused to give me his name and then with an aggressive attitude as to why? And told me AJ. He slips me a paper and doesnt tell me what it was and when I asked, his answer was "read and sign" I asked for a receipt and he told me "when you leave" I have NEVER gotten such an aweful, disrespectful, no professionalism front desk agent like that before. We stayed because we had nowhere else to go, busy weekend in Orlando. The bed sheet had a cigarette burn, toilet handle was difficult to flush, wall socket wouldn't hold the charger on wall, kept falling off. When we checked out, another front desk agent, Raza, did not greet me, did not speak to me. I handed him my keys and he typed away and I then noticed he had a head piece listening to music. He printed a paper for me which was my receipt and I left. I work very hard and I came to enjoy myself. Days Inn didn't give me free stay. I paid for my room and a decent customer service is expected!! There should be maintenance, employees who want to work and will do their job regardless of what dept they are in. To feel like an animal and got treated like crap I will NEVER step back to this hotel even if it's the only one available in Orlando. It was very disappointing and the ONLY reason why I give it a one is because Trip Advisor won't let us give this hotel a zero.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Cant beat the court yard/pool area and location for this price. Recommend for a quick stay, perfect location for hopping over to Universal Studios/Disney/International Drive without having to pay resort prices.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2018

This hotel, regardless of value, isn't worth it. Get here at 2pm and no rooms ready. Gwt told I'm being placed in a handicap room(hmm really) only to find that there was only one wash cloth 1 hand towel 1 towel. Ask for more and have housekeeping tell me i only get 1 towel evwn if there was 2 ppl in the room. Then let's add in no tv remote no ash tray(in a smokin rm) no ice bucket. Took askin 4 times b4 the front desk delivered. As a result my three night stay gor bumped down to 2 nights(only bc it was after 4 and i couldn't cancel the next night without penalty).

Room Tip: Choose anywhere else!
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Durty bathroom, room smelled really bad, the bathroom towel was stained with brown and black spots, it was for of us and it only had one towel. The bathroom tiles were broken as well as the shower rod. We changed rooms for it to be exactly the same, I don’t even think they had somebody cleaning because our room was not made when we went back. We even decided to take a shower with flip flops on.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This place should be shut down, filthy, rude front desk. We left after changing two rooms and the 2nd one was worse. Blankets, sheets soiled, tooth floss stick on the floor, plugs did. It stay in the walls for the lights to stay on. They didn't want to give me a refund. I will be calling corporate. Pics and all. Just nasty! We left and went to the Best Western around the corner was waaaaaay better and clean. I only gave this one star cause it would let me leave it blank!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business