“Good for the price!”

Ranked #317 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Trinidad and Tobago
“Good for the price!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

What's not to love for $30.69/night! Memorial day weekend! Yeah baaaby! My family stayed on the ground floor. Easy access with luggage. Room was a bit musty but not bad. Clean sheets, clean towels, comfy bed, all I need!
Missing the Microwave and Fridge, but hey, nothing AC couldn't do. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Mini golf (Congo River) over on the other side of the street. Bus stop right in front the hotel. Easy access up and down International, close to outlets.

Room Tip: Stick to the roadside ground floors. Easy access. Dead bolts. Pretty safe! No lugging around suitcas...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Georgetown, Kentucky
Reviewed June 3, 2013

You know that simple rule “you get what you pay for”? Well to start off …we stayed for two nights (May 28th, 29th 2013) I made my reservation 3 weeks before hand and requested a refrigerator, microwave and to be on ground floor. The only request that made it through was to be on the ground floor. When I asked about the microwave and fridge I was told to ask again in the morning. No Thanks!!

The room smelt terrible and the floors were disgusting (mold maybe?.. or previous animals? I don't know). The laundry room only had 1 working dryer out of 4. The ice machines didn’t work and the light switches hardly held a plug!! I am usually pretty easy going and I don’t tend to spend a lot on hotels but to avoid this one in the future I will! Guest services were not friendly and the lighting inside the room was terrible. Also something was funky about the coffee maker because it basically just made water!. We will not be back! Save your money.

Room Tip: Don't book here!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed June 2, 2013

They had to change our room 3 times, the door had been kicked in before and they barely had them up. nasty floors, the bath tub facet leaked, the ac unit kept falling apart. I was very upset that I had reserved and paid in advance for this shabby hotel. 100 a night!!! It took us three days to find another hotel that was not booked. This hotel had bugs and everything. The only give you one towel one wash cloth and my 6 year old found a condom under the bed. The phone did not work either. It was the nastiest hotel we ever stayed at, we slept in our clothes on our jackets because my kids were afraid to let the linnen touch there skin.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you just haft to. If you do don't let them put you in the back.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family