“My stay at Days Inn, International Drive, Orlando, FL”

Days Inn Orlando/international Drive
Ranked #317 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Clarksville
“My stay at Days Inn, International Drive, Orlando, FL”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

A friend and I stayed at this place from 4/25-4/30/13. Each night we would find cockroaches in the bathroom and had to report this to front desk every day. We were always assured they would spray, and did not want to change hotels because this hotel allows smoking, and our reservation was made back in February, so we did not know IF we could get another room somewhere. We had to report that the phone and blow dryer were out of order. Every day we had to ask for additional towels/washcloths because they only left enough for 1 person. They also charged $200 plus on my credit card erroneously, and gave me the run around about correcting it. I went directly to my bank to have the charge removed. I have filed a complaint with Wyndham Properties and should receive a reply from them next week. I will not stay here again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Marathon
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a CHEAP hotel. Kids screaming in the halls, no ice maker, undrinkable coffee when the machine even works, old and falling apart.

Ever wondered what happens when a formerly decent property with an incredible location is allowed to rot? then stay here! the rooms are old and dingy. DO NOT look at the ceiling if filth offends you! There were towels, but they were falling apart as we used them. If you want to use the pool the loby asks for a $5 deposit to use a pool towel.. as if anyone would steal these awful things.

There is no ice maker.. none, but you do get an ice bucket as some sort of cruel reminder of what it's like to stay at a any other hotel. The safe was already broken into as a sort of safety reminder as to why you should never travel with valuables. The hair dryer didn't work (a "safe the planet from wasteful electricity use" thing maybe?) and the coffee maker only ran long enough to make a 3oz cup of some sort of black substance. It was probably better that way since the stuff it brewed was truly horrendous.

Price-good
Service-so so
quality-please don't ask
likelihood of finding a dead body in your room-excellent
a Serge and Coleman property!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Expl0rer_D0ra

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Miami Beach
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I usually try to save money by staying at Days Inn but this Days Inn rrally disappointed me! My room 445 had roaches crawling all over the room further nore the AC wasnt cooling good and last the rod in yhe shower was falling off as the walls had cracks in it. I was really shocked to see such a disgusting room especially traveling with my kids. To make matters worse, they charged me twice for an one night stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family