“Excellent!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Montreal
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed 3 days in a 4 bedroom villa. Ask for court 5 villas if available. We enjoyed the property and the location. Feels like home. Service could be improved... but overall experience is excellent.

Room Tip: court 5 villas have the best location
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank port-au-persil
Isaac A, Guest Relations at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
I’m happy that you felt like home with us here at the Villas of Grand Cypress. Come enjoy the property and location again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Arabic first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Beautiful and recently renovated with great sense of style. All the furnishings and details are top grade. The villa and all other facilities are expansive and truly contribute a sense of rest in the lap of luxury. The fitness center is well equipped, and I was the sole user on three occasions. (all others were holding.)
Note: this place is quite expensive.

Green Features: Lovely implementation of the latest Eco technologies. Very effective but loud hvac system.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ian L
I’m just so contented to hear that you found a “sense of rest in the lap of luxury” here at the Villas. You know what they say--“It takes style to know style”--so it seems like we make a great pair!
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Whenever I find I have to be in Orlando, the Villas of Grand Cypress is my first choice for a place to stay. The service is amazing. The friendly front desk staff made me feel welcome right away. I got in a round of golf, and the course was in immaculate shape. This course will rival any PGA TOUR course. I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the Golf Course.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Debra M
I’m thrilled that our front desk staff made you feel welcome, because you most definitely are! I hope you find yourself nearby again soon!
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

My stay at the Villas of Grand Cypress was amazing. From the moment we arrived until checkout we were greeted and taken care of by the very friendly and attentive staff. The rooms are luxurious and spacious. We enjoyed our round of golf and the course was in perfect shape! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
It is our goal to make sure every guest feels “taken care of” and it’s splendid to read that you felt just that way. We feel just like you do when it comes to your next trip to the Villas—“Can’t wait!”
Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been privileged to stay at some of the top resorts in the world and all are superb .
Grand Cypress however tops them all.
It s not just the ambience or beauty of everything ,you will be amazed by the willingness and
application of the people there that look after you.
My thanks start at the top, the quite brilliant Mark Cox who always had time to stop and check everything was perfect.
We booked a two bedroom villa and were greeted by Brian in registration. He was totally professional and made you feel absolutely at ease .A difficult balance which ran through every staff member of Grand Cypress. (Well done Mark !)
We went to the villa and John the senior bellman was waiting to show us round the quite magnificent refurbished condo. It was like a real home for the duration.
After a good nights sleep we ventured to the clubhouse to the pro shop where Vinny Applegate, Ryan and the rest of the team took over.Nothing was too much trouble re.changing tee times etc .
Truly service beyond anywhere else I have experienced.
The restaurant was just the same . My thanks to Laura (what a smile!) and then came Marie Ricklick . This lady was unbelievable ! Our stay was richly enhanced by her and I am truly grateful for all her amazing efforts above and beyond the call of duty.
I was booked at Grand Cypress for a week and because it was fantastic I asked if I could stay on for my full vacation.
Marie and the incredible Joe Miletich tried everything to make this happen but alas the whole resort was full.
However,neither would give up and these two wonderful caring people managed to get me three more days which was out of this world.
Joe even sorted me out the last week of my accommodation at a local resort nearby as he couldn t find me a room! Unbelievable !
Well,I ve been back in England for a week now and I m still buzzing about Grand cypress.
I m already making plans to go back .Hand on heart Grand Cypress is THE best!
thanks again to you all

Room Tip: All villas are out of this world
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank John16_11
I’m so pleased to hear that England is abuzz with your VGC joy! I, myself, am always “buzzing” about our awesome team members like Joe and Marie, and it’s just so great that your stay was brightened by them, too. Let us know if you need any assistance with your return plans!
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by the hi-end quality of the villas. We stayed in a two bedroom king villa and it was very spacious with a great layout. We don't play golf, but the course was a nice backdrop. I was a little worried that the reviews had been 'managed' because they went from bad to very good - but it must have coincided with the refit, because the villas are really terrific. It is 20 mins from the airport and 10mins to both Sea world and Disney. you definitely need a car to stay here as the complex is large. The only downside was the pool - nice and heated- but not very scenic. We have a two year old and it wasn't that kid friendly. However it was empty most of the day, so that was nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had villa 3111 and it was very nice, quiet, but not a great view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank HelenSanFrancisco
I’m so pleased that you were so pleased with the quality of your Villa. If you don’t want to drive a car, take our included shuttle among the property, to the parks, and even to the shopping outlets! Our concierge can also arrange taxis, town cars, and shuttles for you all over the city and beyond, if you’re wanting to roam about. For kids at the Villas, I recommend bike riding, fishing, pool volleyball and basketball, corn hole, and ping pong, just to name a few!
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a dance tournament down at Disney but would always rather stay at the Villas so went back to our favorite place for the weekend. Once again we were not disappointed. This time my son caught 33 bass in 5 hours and the golf course was in tip top shape!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
33 bass in 5 hours?! Impressive! I hope you took LOTS of pictures. See you next dance tournament!