Villas of Grand Cypress
$91
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$261
$191
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$493
$391
Travelocity
1,563 results
All reviewsgolf resortbedroom villaclub suitegolf courses aremark coxhyatt poolnearby hyattbathroom mirrorpitch and puttsister propertythe entire staffhome away from homefull kitchendisney fireworkspaddle boatssitting areashuttle service
Reviewed December 24, 2013

One could not ask any more then the quality of golf, leading edge accommodations and amenities. More importantly though was the tireless support from the quality staff at all venues. Great resort! Staff would remember your name and ask if we needed anything to make your vacation more enjoyable. Tee times and diner reservations were accurate and prompt.

Room Tip: Room was quite
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
JYost_DOR, Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

“Quality:” that’s a GREAT word to describe our staff here at the Villas! If you couldn’t ask for more but then got it anyways, well then that’s just splendid.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had stayed at the Villas in September this year on a business trip. The room was plenty spacious and extremely comfortable with the extraordinary bathroom amenities like soaking tub, large shower and TV in the mirror. The desk area in the room was large enough for my laptop and notebook for writing with USB connections for charging devices. The service throughout the conference was fantastic and the coffee and food was very good. I would return to this resort in the future because of the service experience and good food.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

How splendid that the in-room desk space was all you needed for your work trip! Those USB ports are very convenient, and I like how the relaxing villa ambience makes for a stress-free work area!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Amazing service, amazing rooms and amazing people! And did I say amazing bed and bath!! I am a raving fan of this resort! You can NOT make a bad choice staying here! I enjoyed the pool area and the Resturant Nine Eighteen. The Chilean sea bass entree was perfect.

I can't wait to take my entire family back to enjoy the villas.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Lady_Thimble

I am a raving fan of your raving fandom! And I completely agree; that Chilean Sea Bass is the stuff of dreams!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very nice stay at the Villas of Grand Cypress. Staff were all friendly and the golf courses beautiful. Food and Service in the casual restaurant was good. Sahaa was a great server. Great location to all of the attractions but you feel secluded and remote. Renovated rooms very comfortable and up to date.

Room Tip: 3 bedroom Villa was great for a small family gettogether
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Th0mas1957

I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself in The Club restaurant! It’s one of my favorite places on property, and Safaa is definitely a big part of making it so special.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our one bedroom villa was unbelievable…wow. My little son has now requested a special "Toto" toilet and a tv in the bathroom! The renovations are really breathtaking, especially the kitchen, bathroom, fireplace and stonework. And the espresso machine built into the kitchen was awesome. We spent most of our time at the pool, and John at the pool bar was very gracious and attentive (all of the staff went above and beyond to ensure we were happy). My parents have stayed at many of the most luxurious golf resorts throughout the country and they were extremely impressed with our villa, the golf course, the pool and fitness center. I wish we could have stayed longer and utilized that great patio firepit and grill! We will never stay anywhere else in Orlando!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank KCC22

What an excellent overview of our Executive Suite! There is no lack of luxurious appoinments and modern accessories in either of our two Executive units, and I’m elated that you took advantage of so many of them!