“Room was nicely refurbished for the price. Though our room...”

Super 8 Orlando International Drive
Ranked #243 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando
“Room was nicely refurbished for the price. Though our room...”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Room was nicely refurbished for the price. Though our room had a bit of an ant/pest problem that should be addressed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Jessica B
Roy A, General Manager at Super 8 Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for your comment! We appreciate this information as it helps us grow and improve our service.You are always welcome to stay with us when your travels bring you this way.
Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 10, 2014

There were ants in the bathroom and the shower lacked a mat. I could have fallen easily and I am elderly. Breakfast was a nightmare. I mentioned the lack of a mat to the reception ist and she said it should have been there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for taking time to communicate to us. We will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.
Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to you. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.
It's our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Thank you!

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

South Florida, Florida
Reviewed May 3, 2014

OK, so I had to go to Orlando for a short trip ... and as I knew I would be traveling alone I decided to try out the Super 8 on American Way for something a little different. If I am traveling alone and I am not meeting with clients at the hotel restaurant or conference/board rooms, then I am pretty much happy with a good bed and foam pillows. This hotel definitely lived up to my expectations --- and exceeded them! The room itself was very clean and the front desk staff pleasant at check in and check out. The hotel provided more than enough food for the free breakfast, as I saw many guests loading up on provisions for a day at the theme parks in the Orlando area ... and the staff just kept bringing out more food as needed. The television reception was not the best --- but the internet strength and speed made up for it!

Room Tip: I had an end, corner room on the second floor which was very quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Kevin B B
Roy A, General Manager at Super 8 Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you very much for telling us how much you have enjoyed your stay. It made us happy to know you feel at home.
You are always welcome to stay with us when your travels bring you this way.