Sonesta ES Suites Orlando - International Drive
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$192
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Hotels.com
2,388 results
All reviewsinternational drivetrio suitetwo bedroom suitetony romasfree breakfasttrolley stoplaundry roomhot itemsliving areahome from homefridge freezerown bathroomgreat holidaygames roombars and restaurantsfull kitchenthe sofa bed
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I traveled with My Hubby and two kids aged 7 and 10 at the time. The Staybridge suites International drive where in a great location at the quieter end of international drive but still close enough to walk to shops and eating out. We had a two bedroom suite with a kitchen and livingroom it had everything we could want having a fridge freezer was handy to keep drinks cold and some snacks for the kids, and if you want to buy your own food to eat in wal-mart is just 5 mins in the car. It also had two en-suites so we all had our own space. The staff were very helpful and we felt very safe even walking about at night. The laundry on site was handy also.
There was a free breakfast buffet that had everything you could want and was good to grab before heading off to the parks.
We also had loads of days just lying about the pool which was big enough for everyone.
A lovely hotel we had a great time there and I would recomend this to anyone going to orlando for a holiday.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank maddyham
Reviewed March 5, 2010

I stayed at the Staybridge for 5 days. The place was very clean. I noticed the staff mopped the hallway everyday. I smoked outside by the astray in front of the elevator. The neat thing is I do not recall putting my cigarette butt in an astray that had any cigarette butts in it. They had cleaned it by the time I smoke my next cigarette. I was impressed.
One day, we woke up late. The maid came and we told her to come back later as we were still there. Sure enough, by the time we came back that evening, the maid DID come back and cleaned the room... even did my dishes.
The hot breakfast was AWESOME. We made our own waffles... well, my wife tried... but sure enough, she got help by a staff member with the most courtious smile. When we were done with breakfast, as I carried the dirty tray full of dishes to the trashbin, it was taken off my hand by another helpful staff... again, with the most geniune smile. The breakfast bar rotated between cheese omelette and scambled eggs, sausages and bacons, hard boiled eggs... bagels, muffins, bread are always available. So were the fruits, cereals, The apples were delicious... oh yea, and wolfgang coffee !! and also... they ENCOURAGED you to pack for lunch.
I asked for ice for my cooler, and got ... ICE... lots of ice, nicely bagged for our convenience. I never used the bar so I wouldn't know about the bar... I do wish the jacuzzi is opened later as we usually get back from the theme park after 10pm.
I truly loved the place. A friend of mine came down also and stayed at the Metropolitan Resort next door. He (with a wife and 2 small children) didn't even have a refrigerator. We had a full size refigerator. the bedrooms were spacious. There were 3 TV's... one in each bedrooms and one in the living room. I invited guests back and they never had to see the bedrooms.
One more thing, I woke up at 6am one day.... it was raining. I made a cup of coffee, then pulled a chair from the laundry room to sit on and watched the rain (and smoked a cigarette). I purposely left the chair there beside the elevator (but not in anyone's way). When I came back in 30', the chair was put back where it was ... in the laundry room.
Really! I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about StayBridge. More than recommending it, I will be there from now on when I visit Orlando. I guess when I find a good thing, I stick with it.
Good job, StayBridge... Please keep up the good work. I hardly ever make comments or write reviews. I sat here for the last 30' to write this review. I felt obligated to as StayBridge did an excellent job making me comfortable and making my trip more enjoyable. Thanks again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank HcVcT
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I have just read a review about the Staybridge Suites from Sandra Cheshire and could not believe i was reading about the same place my husband and stayed at.We found the hotel clean in all areas. No complaints about the apartment everything was clean and fresh. Yes, the staff always close the curtains after cleaning and leave the air con on to keep the room cool.We always thought the staff were very pleasent always aknowledging us when ever they saw us.The pool was kept very clean, its not a very big pool but nice.The breakfast each morning was very good, we were spoiled for choice.Because the hotelis located right on international drive the choice of restaurants for your evening nmealis exellent. We particully enjoyed Tony Romas and also Red rock.This was our 4th trip to the states if we going back to Florida in the future we would have no hesitation staying at this hotel.The only complaint we would have is that the bar staff seemed to close the bar very early.10oclock? When we were there.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank liverbirduk
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Having just spent 10 days at the Staybridge Suites I would happily recommend this to anyone. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was spacious and very clean. We stayed at quite a busy time but never had a problem getting a table, using the waffle machine etc in the mornings.
As it was our first time to Florida, we decided not to pick a car up from the airport and used transfers instead. The hotel provided shuttles to and from Disney, Universal and Seaworld, we often took taxis home from the parks which we found to be very reasonable approx $20 from Universal and approx $25-30 from Disney.
Theres plenty of restaurants, couple of supermarkets etc all within easy walking distance of the hotel.
As for the parks - brilliant - exceeded all our expectations! Definitely dont miss The Simpsons ride at Universal, Tower of Terror Hotel at Hollywood Studios and The Safari at Animal Kingdom.
Managed to fit in few hours of shopping at Florida Mall and Prime Outlet, worth a visit to both if you have time.
Hope to return to Florida one day soon and would definitely stay at the Staybridge for the excellent service and good location.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank WilsonWellings
Reviewed February 20, 2010

What can I say !!! this is my second visit to the staybride suites and it never fails!! the rooms are great for our family of 5. When we arived we were very very tired from our journey..and we were greeted by very friendly staff who made us feel very welcome. They helped us to our room which was very much apreciated as we were so tired. I have seen in an other review that all this attention was not wanted, thats understandable after such a long journey..... BUT....theres no need to be rude about it !! and if they didnt want the help the first time why would staff offer on there second move to another room !! Staff sometimes close curtins and have AC on as rooms would be uncomfortably hot otherwise. We have seen this done in Morocco and Tunisia also.
I have recomended this hotel to others who have also visited and loved there stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family