We were greeted by Vanessa at check in and she was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgable about the property, amenities and the area. The rooms were very clean and bright and offer a fully equipped kitchen (less an oven). The suites are very spacious and brand new. The pool and breakfast area were both closed for renos however, they have a suite set up where you can get a "grab & go" breakfast. This included bagels, cereals, granola bars and fruit. There was also good strong coffee, tea, orange and apple juice and milk. As for the pool, they have an agreement that guests can use the pool facilities at Courtyard Marriott which is located next door. Also next door are restaurants and shopping; supermarket, Cici's pizza, Ponderosa Steakhouse, Tony Roma's and a souvenir shop. The laundry facilities are almost ready for use but you can utilize the facilities at the La Quinta hotel nearby. The hotel sits in a quiet location on international drive which is close to other restaurants and shops. The hotel offers a free daily shuttle to Epcot and Universal Studios. Parking is free at the hotel. There is a trolley service that takes you up and down International Drive for $2 each ride or a day pass for $5. Great way to get to water parks, Seaworld and outlet mall shopping! The front desk can provide you with a map and you can purchase tickets across the street at stop 20. The construction work only went on during the day, we were not bothered by it early mornings or late nights. The front desk also provides a map of the property so you can find the room as there is no signage. For your convenience, the small store in the lobby offers drinks, snacks and toiletries. I can't wait to go back once the renovations are completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely re-imagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelPower, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites