Was here from 15th sep through 6th oct 2013.
20 years from my first stay here and several hotel names on.
I've lost count of my stays here over the years, but this hotel still provides all I want from a great holiday in abundance.
The staff ( some of whom I remember from my first visit...hi Gustavo! ) are what truly make this hotel extra special, from a nod, and a "good morning" as you pass on the way to breakfast to remembering you as you walk through reception a year on....such a nice feeling.....it's like coming home!
A huge renovation of this hotel is currently going on, and I can honestly stay it didn't inconvenience me and my mother at all. Thanks to Keith at the hotel for going way beyond what's expected to make sure any worries we may have had before coming were acknowledged and addressed. We were so glad we could still come after our travel company tried to send us to an inferior hotel....thanks Keith!
Renovations continue through mid December, and if your due to go, contact the hotel if you have any worries.
We were lucky enough to see one of the new concept rooms, and WOW! Would be an understatement. Lovely Floridian colours and a fresh modern look with wood floors, new bathroom suites, these are all new suites and should please the critics who felt the room/apartments were dated. All other areas are being greatly improved, or re-imagined to a really high spec.
I can't wait to come back in 2014 to see the finished result.
With such great amenities, and supermarkets, shops and restaurants all within close reach, and the new I-Drive live being built across the road, with great eateries, entertainment and the 425 feet observation wheel known as the orlando eye all coming through the end of 2014. This hotel will be in the prime spot on international drive.
I have nothing but praise for this hotel, it is my home from home!
Orlando isn't all about theme parks and shopping
As my mother finds the parks harder to do, it's the hotel, it's staff, it's safe surroundings, location, amenities and relaxed atmosphere that mean just as much.
Bravo Sonesta Es Suites, you tick ALL the boxes!
In the words of a famous mouse...."see ya real soon!!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely re-imagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites