I ran across this hotel in June when I was on business down here for two weeks while staying at another hotel. I looked up them up since we stayed at another ES Sonesta property last year in Myrtle Beach that was a prior Staybridge Suite property and that property was pretty nice. Well as several other reviews have stated, the rooms are very dated. The property pictures do not show you the 1970 air conditioning knob to regulate the fan speed of the a/c. It does not show the stained furniture. It does not show the mold around the air vents. It does not show the sagging light covers with dead bugs in them in the kitchen area. When I booked the room, I thought I was getting a room with two queens in one room and a king in the other, well that was not so, I was told that when the renovations are done, that would be available. Again, this property could use some work. On the positive side, the a/c is cold, the kiddie pool was nice, but more adults want to get in it than kids. The pool is a 1 foot pool and more women have been in that pool than children. The breakfast has been decent- typical hotel breakfast. He breakfast area is a little cramped when busy, but there are plenty staff around assist when needed. The big pool look nice and the staff is friendly and helpful- my interaction up to now! I still have three more days here. I would possibly stay here again, but after the renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely reimagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers complimentary WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites