This place puts a hold on your credit card for $75. that you should get back 3 days after check out. The rooms are musty and dated. The tvs are from the 80s! Really? No amenities for guest who may have forgotten something unless you pay. The air conditioner is loud. The pool is shallow and closes at 10pm. I would not recommend this place, The door access is on the outside more like a motel! Definitely a stretch from a 3 star. Very disappointed. Would NOT stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a convenient International Drive location, across from the Orlando Eye, near the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and Sea World Orlando. With a fresh modern appeal, all guest suites, public space and dining options have been completely re-imagined. Offering brand new One and Two Bedroom Suites (sleeping up to 8 guests), a complimentary upgraded breakfast buffet each morning, a new take on Happy Hour, on-site Shoppe convenience store, and The Pour, our new lobby lounge. The hotel also offers WiFi, onsite fitness room, heated swimming pool, business services, laundry, a shuttle to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and an adjacent I-Ride Trolley Stop which provides transportation to Sea World, Aquatica, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests appreciate this contemporary hotel near restaurants, shops and attractions easily within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites