Me and my boyfriend stayed here for a week in early September and I simply can't find one bad word to say about this hotel. We stayed in one of the tower rooms, which was wonderfully quiet, comfortable and had everything we could possibly want from a hotel room. Beds are really comfortable, great bathroom, and the housekeeping staff do a fantastic job and are really polite and friendly. I'd advise buying your own bottled water as the bottles they provide in the room are not cheap! We bought a 12 pack from the local Walmart and that worked out really well and saved us money on water at the theme parks as well!
The grounds of the hotel are gorgeous, there's three pools to choose from and a fantastic hot tub that soothes away the aches and pains after a day on the rides at the parks! Beautifully kept gardens and the lobby of the hotel is lovely too, everywhere is relaxed but decorated and furnished to a really high standard and you just feel right at home as soon as you check in and are given one of those wonderful Doubletree cookies!
The staff are super polite and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We were given a free parking pass when we checked in which saved us so much money over the course of the week (charges for the hotel car park are on the steep side). We had a small problem with our hire car and the reception desk staff were so helpful, even printing out directions to the garage we needed to take it to, really happy to help and to go above and beyond to try and solve any problems. Definitely made our stay an even more pleasant one.
The Bamboo Grille does fantastic food and is great value for money. The little deli is also great for snacks and for breakfast on the go, they even have English tea! Which my boyfriend was really happy about, personally I'm a massive fan of the Wolfgang Puck coffee and coffee maker they provide in the rooms and that did me every morning, I miss it now I'm back home!
Location couldn't be better, right next door to Seaworld and Aquatica and if you have a car it's a fairly short drive down Int. Drive to get to Universal, otherwise the I Trolley stops right outside the hotel main entrance and is super cheap and runs till late at night.
We really did have a fantastic time staying at this hotel, haven't got any negative things at all to say about it, staff, rooms, restaurant, grounds, pools are all spot on and I'd recommend a stay here to anyone thinking of coming to Orlando. We love Florida and this will be our 'home from home' whenever we come back to the area, we didn't want to leave. 10/10 just fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando