7,835 results
All reviews sea world village inn double tree april willis international drive tower room warm cookies main tower mini golf convention center i ride trolley ping pong pool bar fridge and microwave parking fee main pool free shuttle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed during a weekend, arrived early and the Orlando heat, started affecting me, so I arrived just in time for check-in (3:00PM) But they tell me my room is not ready and they took my phone number to "call" whenever it was ready, no call, found out an hour later because I showed up. No mini-fridge in the room (advertised) and the beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom was very small and the door has a full length mirror that faces the toilet, and I do not want to look at myself while I'm at the toilet. Those are my gripes for not giving it a perfect score. BTW I never got a cookie. :(

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Rolando D
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are hopeful that despite your concerns, your overall stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld was pleasant. It is unfortunate to hear you did not receive the warm welcome you expected upon your arrival but know our front desk would be glad to offer you one at any time. Our team will also provide a mini-fridge to rent upon request. We would be glad for another chance for an improved experience during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The highlight of the morning breakfast buffet was our sweet omelet/egg station hostess, Ingrid. Daily she would great us with a warm smile and bright eyes! She welcomed us and made the breakfast feel like home. She remembered our orders and cooked up delicious breakfasts daily!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Your kind words of how Ingrid went above and beyond to ensure you and your family received a friendly good-morning and delicious omelet every day is appreciated, and we will be sharing your review with her. It will be a joy to welcome you all back to DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel from 28 August til 7 September 2018 (from the UK) . I was a bit nervous after reading some reviews and maybe the rooms are slightly dated (especially the bathroom) but they are clean and comfortable. We didn’t pay a luxury price so don’t expect luxury and you need to be realistic about this. The room is a base only for us. The room had a fridge, TV, microwave, hairdryer and a well stocked coffee machine. The room was kept nice and clean by Alba. We never met but they leave a note asking if there is anything you need for your room and she did an excellent job.

Lovely well maintained clean grounds with places to sit and relax. Big hotel lobby. We stayed in Block 10 on the third floor just by the swimming pool with waterfall (with free pool towels to use). There is another pool as well (but we didn’t use this as I believe it was more suitable for children). The pool outside our room did sometimes get very noisy, which you could hear from your room especially on labour day weekend. Laying in bed one night I could hear a woman screeching and I learnt all about her plans and why she was staying at the hotel all from the comfort of my bed (with doors and windows shut). Also the waterfall pool doesn’t shut until midnight so people are in there late at night. I imagine this could get very noisy at peak periods and would really annoy some people. But it is handy to know you can have a swim after a long day and it being available to use. Also sometimes the music would be blaring out from the hotel sound system at 7.30am some days. Why? And why so early?

We only got a meal once at the hotel in The Marketplace. It was a small expensive pizza and the staff weren’t particularly friendly in there. We went to the Village Inn across the road which does good, plentiful, reasonably priced food. Or just go along International Drive where you are spoilt for choice. Olive Garden my new favourite place.

We didn’t have a car so used the lynx buses to get around. If you time it right they are ok (they only seem to run every half hour). Or you can use the I-trolley (or best to use a combination of both so you don’t wait so long). Outside the front of the hotel you can get the I-trolley and Lynx buses 39 and 111. At the back of the hotel you can get the lynx bus 8 and also the 50 which goes to Disney.

A good place to stay if you don’t have a car as you can get about easily. Just remember it is does not offer luxury rooms that I could see. All depends on what you want and the price you want to pay. The hotel staff are very friendly (except for the Marketplace) and we had a wonderful time in Orlando and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool area rooms if you don't like noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne B

Thank you for taking your time and sharing with us your review of DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, Suzanne! It’s great that your well-equipped and spacious room, along with our house keepings attention to detail and our friendly service provided you with a great stay. We are glad you were able to utilize our shuttles and convenient location to the iTrolly and bus stops to get to the local parks in Orlando. Hopefully, you enjoyed our refreshing amenities, such as our sunny pools and lounge areas, along with our many dining options both at our facility and nearby. While you found your room satisfactory, we do offer more options in our Tower building. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Easy, quick check in out out. Valet attendants were outstanding. Service in the food court was excellent and the personnel friendly. The room was clean. However the TV did not have a signal. The front desk was to send a tech to the room but they never appeared. Requested a wake up call - that also was not fulfilled. There were no extra cups in the bathroom, only two at the coffee maker. The room was warm at night. The hotel was being refurbished and I kept smelling what I thought was new carpel but I believe was paint. Since we had three people in the room we requested more towels which were provided timely. Overall the staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The room on the 9th floor was warm at night.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

While we are glad that our staff provided you with attentive and prompt service throughout your stay, it is unfortunate there were a few missed chances for the five-star experience we wish you had. It’s great your overall visit was enjoyable, and we thank you for your review. We look forward to giving you an improved experience during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is so relaxing and family friendly. I come here quite often for work and see many of the same staff because they are excellent and take pride in their work. My housekeeper Aichia went above and beyond.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

We are touched to hear how our housekeeping teams’ effort to go above and beyond to provide you with an immaculate room has been acknowledged in your review, Ruth. It’s great that our facility and excellent service created an ideal work environment for you during your visits. Thank you for your review of DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, and we hope to see you again soon!