Ii will start out by telling you that this hotel as the lobby I remember from the mid to late 1990's. It make no sense that they have not upgraded the lobby. The outdoor areas especially the pool are well maintained. The room I stayed in was a motel type entry from the parking lot. All of the modern ametnies were present including ranite vanity, ipod alarm clock, and flat screen T.V. The holel is very close to Sea World and the Orange county convention center. Sadly, the shopping center and motel across the street are in terrible shape. The staff at this property does attempt to go out of their way for guest. I found every staff member extremly polite and friendly. The long and short of it is it looks like thery are trying. They are still in need of some additional renovations in the main lobby, and the shopping center across the street needs some new tenants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando