No idea why anyone would actually want to go to Orlando, or what "location" means in a place that is so spread out and aimless. The hotel does a reasonable job of creating a tropical atmosphere but lacks any real central amenities. The food is relatively cheap, but the bar and restaurant characterless. No complaint with the room. Hint : The internet in rooms is charged about $10 per day, but it is free in the bar and reception areas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando