This was much, much better than expected and truly a value for my money. From the time we arrived the response was friendly and that they wanted you there. The first day the remote broke for the TV and they were there within minutes to replace. All staff would great you with a smile throughout the resort. I say resort, because it felt like I was in an all-inclusive resort somewhere down south. The hotel lobby is fantastic and a very soothing, relaxing place to hang out during those nasty rain storms. There is a multitude of restaurants and bars, including a Pizza Hut. There is a tower and several two floor condo's of which have a small fridge. I would go back there again as the location is excellent, at the quite end of International drive where the Beach Line Expressway and I4 are. No bad things to report here. You ahve to experience to believe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando