“A true resort with great staff, accomodations and delcious cookies!”

Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #137 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed at the resort for one night and wish I would have stayed longer. The room was beautifully decorated, the staff was extremely helpful and the cookies were delicious! the breakast was wonderful and the the pool area was alot of fun. We loved the games at the resort by the pool as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

It is great to read that you were able to enjoy an overnight stay with us and we thank you for your kind comments. Our signature cookies are available to all of our guests and we are delighted you liked them. Our Bamboo Grille breakfast buffet offers a wide range of options for all of our guests to enjoy, including, made to order omelets, a waffle station with toppings, fresh fruit, roasted tomatoes, and much more. We are happy you had a great time and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,408)

Reviewed July 6, 2014

where do i start! i stayed here with a family of 10. Was outstanding... Beatifully decorated... air con was brill...
Pools were clean and tidy, rooms a decent size. Although bathroom was small with only a shower...
Staff were very helpful, On sire restuarant was a little pricey but very yummy!!

Location was GREAT, literally back gate joined the road onto seaworld... We went over quite a few times on our holiday to watch the amazing firework show.. BRILLIANT

On a great link to the i hop (buses) bus stop just outside

Was sad to leave and would definatley go back...

The staff also acted very quickly and efficiantly when my young nephew was injured. they called all emergency services and helped with the scary situation.. Thankyou

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beebees5

It was wonderful to have had you here and we are delighted that you were able to enjoy so much. We are located adjacent to SeaWorld Orlando and near the Orlando area theme parks, restaurants, shopping and more. We do hope your nephew is feeling better and we appreciate your kind comments regarding our team. For any future visits, we offer a variety of room choices and our website is the best resource when determining which accommodations best meet your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Thank you.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this property for 4 nights in the tower. The first night we stayed on 10th floor. The room was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. The rooms are completely outdated and extremely worn out. We payed a premium for a suite and moved to the 12th floor for the remainder of the stay. The views were of old roofs. The carpet was still in horrible condition. The bathrooms were really old. However, the shower pressure and hot water were great.

You can request a refrigerator for $10, as we did for our babies food.

Valet is $20 or you can self park for $5.

The pools are great and a lot of fun for the kids. There are 3 pools.

Try not to use room service. We ordered 4 times and they botched the food all 4 times. They over cooked the eggs benedict twice, I finally gave up. The breakfast they sent with half items missing, when we finally got the items the initial food was cold.

The service at the hotel was subpar. We felt as though no one really cared. I see the other reviewers bragging about the service which makes me question if they have ever seen good service before.

With that being said, it's a fun place for the family. The location is good. The price would be ok if they just completed minor renovations to the property.

Stayed: July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective. We regret we did not meet your expectations on every level and we thank you for bringing these points to our attention. Our property is continually refreshed and refurbished to ensure our guests a comfortable stay. I will review your comments with our team as we continually refresh our commitment to our guests. For any future visits, our Deluxe accommodations include a refrigerator, microwave and wet sink area. Our website has complete details. We are sorry to hear about your experience with room service. This is certainly not normal. Thank you and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back so we may restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

You pull up to a beautiful lobby with a gift shop, 'The Pantry" open 24/7, and a bar that is open to "whenever". Behind the lobby is a delicious restaurant called Bengii, Max's Deli, Starbucks, the Main Tower bldg and the main Lagoon pool with food/drinks.
On the north side of the tower is a spa, an adult pool, putting green, arcade & coin op laundry room.. On the south side of the property is the family fun pool with music and kids activities. Oddly, this is also where the jacuzzi is. There is a gate which leads directly to the Seaworld parking lot. After watching Black Fish, I wish I never went there. Besides the main tower rooms, there are many small separate 2 story buildings surrounding the property. We saw one that had balconies/patios but most did not. All the pools were heated and a server walked around for drink orders. Parking spaces surround the entire property so you should be able to get close to your bldg. If you want complete silence, you should consider a tower room. Every hotel has inconsiderate guests and this one is no different. People talking very loud as they walk by the first floor rooms at 3 am. Also, the small bldgs have separate A/C units which aren't as quiet as central air. The hotel grounds are beautiful with plenty of areas to walk a dog. They allow small dogs for a fee.
Not sure if it was luck or someone took notice that we had to kids but our room was right near the adult pool and we loved it. Every single employee we met was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: For quiet..choose a tower room. For convenience, we prefer 1st floor near pool. There are only a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suko99
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

It sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time with us! Thank you for taking a moment to share all the highlights that made your stay so positive. Whether you are dining at one of our on-site restaurants, enjoying time by our pool or exploring our property, our guests comfort is our top priority and we are glad you were able to experience this during your stay. We hope to welcome you all back soon to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My office called and needed a critical document signed and scanned back with the hour. I called the front desk and they advised me that there was a The UPS Store business center inside the hotel so I went down and met a very nice fellow who helped me print my my document and after I signed it they scanned and emailed it back to my office all within a 10 minutes! NOW THAT'S SERVICE! I will be staying at The Doubletree Orlando going forward as I'm sure I will need the use of their business center for future needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Mike M

Whether your travels are for business or pleasure, the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld has the amenities to help make your stay a successful one! Thank you for your kind feedback and we hope to see you again soon the next time you are in the Orlando area.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have no complaints about any aspect of this stay, but the real reason I'm writing is to talk about how phenomenal the service was. It began with check in, when the front desk clerk upgraded me to the HHonors floor. In fact, all the front desk folks I interacted with were great, as was the bell hop who tried to help me arrange transportation to an event one night after my ride fell through. And although I didn't see him/her, the person who cleaned my room seemed to take extra care to make sure things were just right.

But the star of the service experience was Winston, the Lost and Found Coordinator. I had left my mouth guard in the bathroom, and he was extremely responsive and even persistent in tracking it down. Although I doubted the housekeeper had thrown it away, no one could locate it. After several days, I had given up and resigned myself to getting a new one, but Winston kept at it and was ultimately successful in retrieving it and shipping it to me. He truly did go above and beyond "above and beyond." The Doubletree is lucky to have staff like him, and it's clear that excellent service is a top priority for them.

I'd stay there again in a heartbeat and recommend others do as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank cshunt312
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Service is key here at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld and we are delighted to hear the positive impact our team had on your stay. We are happy to read that Winston was able to locate and return both your mouth guard and case. We strive to provide all of our guests with our Whatever It Takes atmosphere and it is wonderful to read that you were able to experience this first hand. It was a pleasure to have you here and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Nikki at the front desk is very pleasant. Her customer service skills are on point. The room, building 11, 1110 was nice but the A/C worked just good enough to keep us from complaining. The staff, everyone I encountered was very good. They seem to like their jobs and it shows. The pools (3) were clean and plenty of towels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank yankee-peddler

Thank you for your kind review! We want your stay to be comfortable at every turn, so we always encourage our guests to reach out to our team with any concerns or requests. We'll share your kind words with our team and appreciate your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld!