“Nice Stay”

Ranked #129 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Wheeling, WV, United States
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is the fifth time I have stayed at this hotel and each time it has been wonderful. Clean!!! Friendly staff. No issues whatsoever. I like the parking area as I always have a vehicle. I like the upgrade in the lobby for the beverage area. It was just opening as I was there so next time I plan on using it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
We thank you very much for being a loyal guest and are thrilled to hear you had another wonderful stay with us! It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando SeaWorld.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,514)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Carmel, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Shower did not work properly. Fitness room unusable due to wet paint fumes. The staff was overall friendly and courteous, the rooms clean, and the food reasonably good. If the fitness room was usable and the shower working properly it would have been a very good stay. Instead, it was uncomfortable and frustrating.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Although we are happy to learn you enjoyed the food, staff and your room while staying with us, we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We never want a guest to feel frustrated during their stay and we hope to get a chance to make it up to you in the future. Our Fitness Center is open 24 hours per day, we will look at a better time to do touch up painting in the future as to limit the inconvenience to our guests. Your comments are very much appreciated.
cape coral, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The staff was excellent and provided friendly prompt service. The room were comfortable, however, part of the motel does not have an elevator which was inconvenient with any amount of luggage. It also was the equivalent of a $60.00 room which they were charging $89 - $120.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is always a pleasure to hear compliments about our staff at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando SeaWorld, thank you! It is unfortunate to learn your room was not as excellent as the service you received. We hope in the future we can welcome you back and provide you with both the top-notch service and accommodations we strive to give our guests.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have to say the staff is really friendly, but the hotel is just ugly, my room was ugly and dark, the color paint was dark green, the carpet was dirty, like never been cleaned, the furniture ugly and old, the bathroom is just ugly and not small but tiny. I will never stay in this hotel. I rather pay more dollars and stay in Parc soleil by hilton, or hilton orlando, or hilton bonnet creek.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Your review has defiantly concerned us. We try to offer the best accommodations to all our guests and apologize if that is not what you received. In the future we wish to get the opportunity to provide you with the stay you anticipated and are able to regain your trust. Thank you.
Fairport, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

First use of this facility. Will consider upgrade for room next time if I come back. The room suffered from a dank smell that involved the air conditioner. Too much moisture over its service life left the unit struggling to deal with the cold temperatures during our visit and the purpose it holds in moderaing the room temperature.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

As a first time guest your opinion is very important to us. We regret if your stay was not par with the experience we hope to offer our guests. We do hope you will return and try one of the other room types we offer. Thank you for your review of the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando SeaWorld.
Jupiter, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The service was great! I was permitted to drop my stuff into the room a little early and I appreciate that. I was disappointed only in the bathroom drain, when I took a shower the morning of checkout. I was standing in about 2" of water during the shower. Yuk! I'm sure they would have taken care of it, if I asked, but I was out of time. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Your praise for our staff is greatly appreciated and we are happy to hear they were able to accommodate you a little early. And yes, if there are ever any issues while staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando SeaWorld please let us know so we may address them. We look forward to welcoming you back!
New Jersey
Reviewed January 28, 2014

First, I requested a room on the same floor as my friend months in advance when making the reservation. She was put in the tower and I was put in building 5, as far from the tower as one can get. Upon entering the room, I noted a very heavy mildew smell. I went back to the front desk and was moved to building 19. While the room did not smell overwhelmingly like mildew, the bathroom had a strong mildew odor. The shower floor was moldy and dirty. The rooms are very outdated and need to be modernized and renovated. The staff is very nice, but that is the only positive I can share about this hotel. There are enough other hotels in the area so I recommend staying away from this one,

1 Thank njrangerfan
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, though we do wish it was more positive. The information you have given us will be brought to the attention of our staff in order to improve our accommodations for future guests. We do hope that one day you will visit us again and we can provide you with a more suitable stay.