“Amazing.”

Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #123 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
“Amazing.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Okay, I'm 13 years old, and I flew to Florida with my family (mum,dad,brother-9) and my family friends (2adults,3children,16,13+9) and I spent my 16 nights on the 16th floor,(15th if you're clever enough to notice that there is no 13th floor) and I know most children say that every holiday is good, but I mean amazing and there is no word of a lie. On 20th of August 2013 I went to the premier inn overnight, to avoid waking up too early, but there's one catch - you can't sleep when you do it. If you do, make sure the night before you stay there, you deprive yourself of sleep, just to be sure you're not to tired for the wonderful 9hour flight coming your way. So, I went to bed, after enjoying a 30 minute free wifi, at about 10:00pm, but in reality slept at about 2:00am. Just talked to my brother. At 7:00am our alarm woke us up, ready to board our virgin Atlantic flight VS27 from LGW to MCO. But first we went to the virgin lounge. amazing. So, on flight entertainment was brilliant. On arrival we were greeted by a crosswind landing in a storm. I don't want to fly again. On return, nice, wonderful, beautiful England was nice and sunny when we got back at 8:00am.

Every single park, even Disney was amazing, my favourite was definitely Hollywood Studios. Defiantly.

So good we're returning next year, on same dates, just with Thompson this time.

Same hotel.

This hotel was spotless. Our hotel room was amazing. Door 21610. Except I got stuck in a lift.. God please save me.. I nearly died.... 15 floors down..

Wow.

Buy if you ever go to Florida, remember, always, do, Disney, no, matter, your ,age. You'll love it.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Luciee B
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding your stay. We are happy you were able to enjoy your time visiting the area theme parks and we hope to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld the next time you are visiting.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,473)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ithaca, NY
Reviewed December 3, 2013

A very reasonably priced hotel with a resort-like setting within walking distance of Sea World. We stay here every year when we visit Orlando. The facilities are very quiet and nice. The breakfasts are stunning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It was wonderful to welcome you back. We are happy you enjoy the resort-like setting of the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We strive to provide a relaxing environment for all of our guests and we are delighted you were able to experience that during your stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast in our restaurant, Bamboo Grille. With a wide variety of choices to meet guests' expectations, we are happy you were able to start your day dining with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando.
manchester
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 week there was 4 adults 2 seperate rooms we had rooms next to each other with a connecting door inside so it was liie one massive room it was brill, rooms were spotless and cleaned everyday we had a walk in shower the others had a bath and shower, there is a iride bus stop outside the hotel and at the back of the hotel there is a gate that leads on to the road of seaworld, we didnt use any of the bars or reasturants on site, out side our room was the main pool and the mini golf, music was on round the pool till at least 11pm but you could not here the music in your room, we will defo stay here again x

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is our hope that all of our guests have experiences like yours and we are happy you were able to enjoy so much while here. We hope you have the chance to dine in our restaurant, Bamboo Grille or relax and unwind in our Bangli Lounge the next time you visit the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.
Roselle Park, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Staff was very attentive and always asking if they could do anything to make my stay better or if I needed anything. Property was very well maintained, room was clean and fresh. Food at the on-site Restaurant was also very good. When I go back to Orlando, I will stay at this location again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are thrilled you were able to enjoy so much while staying with us. We thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff and I look forward to sharing your feedback with them. It would be wonderful to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld the next time you are in the area.
Tampa, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Overall it was fine for one night, but I did not take a shower because the bathroom appeared to be dirty, especially the floor and the walls. The beds were fine and the room was quiet, but the cleanliness of the bathroom would keep me from staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. We truly regret any inconvenience you may have experienced with your accommodations. I will work with the housekeeping team as we continue to refresh our commitment to our guests. Our team is available to assist with any concerns you may have during your stay and we hope to welcome you back so we may restore your trust.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We flew out to Florida on the 21st of September for 3 weeks with my husband and two children 7 and 3 the holiday was excellent staff were amazing and so friendly couldn't do enough for us April Willis was an amazing help with any queries we had can't rate this hotel high enough. My only criticism is the hotel restaurant was very fancy and expensive so we didn't ever eat there but all great x

• Stayed September 2013
Doubletree_Seaworld, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
It is wonderful to read that you and your family were able to enjoy a three week vacation to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We are happy you had the chance to reach out to us prior to your arrival so we could answer any questions you had. For any future visits, our Bed and Breakfast Vacation Special offers guests Deluxe accommodations and breakfast for two adults and two children each morning. Additionally, our guests 12 and younger eat breakfast for free in Bamboo Grille and we offer an all day menu as well as a kids menu. Our website is the best resource when planning a stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
White Plains, New York
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days. The location is excellent if you are going to SeaWorld. There is a free shuttle to SeaWorld and Aquatica. You can get Starbucks coffee from the Deli. I stayed in one of the rooms in the tower. My only complain is that the bathroom is really small and it looks old. It feels like there is not enough ventilation in the room. Everyone is very nice. They clean your room everyday.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We are happy you were able to enjoy your visit. For those looking to spend some time visiting the area theme parks, we offer complimentary shuttle service and our personnel at the concierge desk are available to assist with any questions. Thank you for sharing your perspective regarding your accommodations. It would be great to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld soon.