My 7-year-old daughter and I took a trip to Sea World. The DoubleTree is one block away and there is a back exit from the Doubletree where you can walk over to SeaWorld. We lived in the Villas (not the tower) and we had a pool right near the front door of our room. Parking is $15.00 a day but that was included (free) in the online hotel price that I paid. The front desk gave away free warm chocolate chip walnut cookies --my kid and I loved those! The rooms were very clean and the rooms were extremely nice. I will certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando