Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Orbitz.com
7,573 results
All reviewssea worldvillage inndouble treeapril willisinternational drivewarm cookiestower roommain towermini golfconvention centeri ride trolleyping pongpool barparking feemain poolfree shuttleseaworld
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last year in a group of 8 as we got married on one of the space coast beaches. The hotel grounds are nicely landscaped and the large pool is great. Parking was free as we booked with Thomas Cook and the staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed in one of the 'motel' style rooms overlooking the pool which in my opinion were a nice size, clean and fresh. Fantastic location for Seaworld, Discovery Cove & International Drive with an I Ride Trolley stop just outside the front of the hotel. My only complaint would be that the room was quite noisy in the evenings because if the poolside activities but didn't stop me from sleeping after a busy day at the theme parks!

• Stayed: May 2012
Doubtletree_Orlando, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We are happy you were able to stay with us during your wedding last year! Congratulations to both of you. With so much to see and do in the area, it is great that you were able to enjoy the central location of the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Thank you for sharing your stay and we hope you have the chance to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Bought the room last minute ( a week beforehand) for spring break thru priceline. Good price. Nice enough resort for the price. Lots of kiddos. Upset that I had to pay $15 a day for parking and breakfast wasn't included...even tho priceline stated it was. The "volcano pool" they advertise is a joke. Only one bar open. Pools crowded. If you want a lounge chair get to the pool super early. Drinks are expensive. Large room stayed cool. Nice enough bed. Had to pay an extra $15 a day for a roll away bed. Have to call way in advance to rsvp for attraction shuttles or they fill up.

Your comments regarding your stay are appreciated. Although we cannot guarantee information supplied by a third party booking site, we do thank you for bringing these points to our attention. While there are times throughout the year our hotel is busier than others, we regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. For any future stays at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, you can visit our website to determine which room type and hotel packages best meet your needs. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel staff were pleasant and extremely helpful! The room itself was very convenient with a mini kitchen set up with a microwave and fridge. (A must when traveling with little kids!!) The room was clean, smelled good and the linens were freshly laundered. The food in the restaurant and the breakfast buffet were great and the servers were very efficient. The chefs even came out and di rounds to see how everyone was enjoying their meals and we also got to meet Shamu on Sunday morning which thrilled my kids! The pool was clean and fairly warm. I wish the weather had cooperated so we could have enjoyed it longer. Overall a great stay!!

Room Tip: The rooms near the pool are centrally located to the restaurant and the fitness center, plus they have the mini kitchen areas!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are delighted that you and your family were able to do so much while here and it is great that your children enjoyed the Sunday Shamu breakfast! It would be wonderful to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld the next time you are in the area. Thank you!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here for two nights, not to visit the attractions but instead to get some sunshine.

OK let's get the negative out of the way first. I have a Diamond HHonors card, so I stay in Hilton hotels worldwide. On this occasion I had certificates for two free nights, courtesy of Doubletree (not because I had ever complained, but as a competition prize). So, on arrival I got the usual welcome and was promptly told I'd been upgraded to a suite. Wonderful, I thought, until I produced the vouchers. Then the poor guy looked horrified and backtracked, telling me I'd still get a premium room. Now OK I am grateful that I got an upgrade, but talk about building up expectations and then knocking them down again! Surely the suite was going to be empty...why not let me keep it?

OK onto the good things. Rooms are either in the Tower, or in two storey blocks around the hotel site. Leave your luggage in the car until you've checked in, and know where your room is. Then drive to it. My room was clean, large, and cool. The beds were comfortable. Internet didn't work for 24 hours and only got fixed when I made a fuss, but then it was perfectly good, and free.

Breakfast is excellent. Great selection and friendly staff. It's busy, but then it's a busy hotel. Prices were average for Hilton, so no complaints there. The bar was just what you'd expect.

Pool areas were clean, with plenty of towels.

All in all, I'd recommend this hotel if you need to be in Orlando.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Brightone2

It is great that you were able to take some time to visit the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld to relax and enjoy the sunshine! Your continued HHonors loyalty is truly appreciated and we thank you for your kind comments. We are happy to learn you were able to enjoy your accommodations as well as our breakfast buffet in Bamboo Grille. It would be great to welcome you back the next time you need some time in the sun!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Read a lot of the reviews but ended up staying here anyways. It was a decent price for less than $100 per night. Asked for an upgrade to a tower room or suite as a HHonors Diamond member, but they said they couldn't until night #4 out of 5 nights. We didn't bother to switch rooms that late in our trip because our room so far from the lobby and tower. I could see how this place could be misunderstood as a Hilton Property because most of the rooms are set-up resort style and not as a typical hotel. Lots of exposure to outside humidty, surrounding noise, and bugs. Lots of noise coming from the pools and courtyards. This is a good set-up for familes, bad for couples or business travelers. Two nights in a row they set-up a screen in the pool to watch kid movies with free popcorn and hot chocolate - nice feature. Overall the property is decent as an average resort, but there are also way better hotels out there as well. Way too long of a check-in time at the front desk. Took over 20 mins and this was after 7PM with only 4 people in the check-in line. Only 2 people at the front desk and there could have been another there to help out. My check-in was quick, but the problem is dealing with a lot of foreign people struggling to understand how checking in to a hotel works and how/why charges are being placed on their credit card. These people also used their front desk time as if they were sitting at a concierge desk asking 1,000 questions. I felt bad for the desk people. Gold/Diamond members get free internet and free breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet was one of the better parts of the hotel. Nice service and good food. Please remember to tip your servers as more of these foreign people neglect to leave simple $1 or $2 tips for their servers and/or omlette cooks. The internet was decent speed, but be sure to have virus protection because there were a few attempts to remote connect to my computer, which, I was able to ward off. The network is not very secure there. Seaworld is close and we were able to walk there from a gate connecting to the back of the property. You can also buy discounted tickets for the food pass at seaworld as well as gate tickets. Nice to come and go for a day at seaworld. The bus stop is close if you choose to take public transportation to Disney, but beware, it does not run until midnight closing of Magic Kingdom. It is about a 30 minute ride taking the Lynx but it saves parking and gas money. Also if you take a Taxi, be sure to as for a metered Taxi otherwise you will end up with a hired car with higher prices than a taxi. Around $50 to/from airport. Around $40 to/from Disney as well. Overall a decent stay, but do not stay here if you are looking for a pampered hotel where youa re going to be spending a lot time on site. We just slept here and were away 80% of the day so it worked out for us.

Room Tip: Try to get a tower room or one that faces away from a pool if the tower is not available.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank argonauts52

At the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld, our guests comfort is our highest priority and we appreciate you sharing your perspective with us. When visiting, our guests can explore our resort-like property and enjoy a variety of amenities including pools, an outdoor games area, indoor or outdoor dining and much more. Thank you for sharing your tips for transportation and visiting SeaWorld. Our website it the best resource for determining which accommodations best meet your needs and we thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.