I had expected more of a Hilton property. We ended up being put in the 'adjacent' motel type accommodation (which surprised me as a Hilton Honor member). The tv didn't work. The rooms were dark and tired looking and people were outside our window at all hours of the day/night going back and forth on the balcony. The pool water was cold (my kids are competitive swimmers and will swim in pretty much any temperature but they wouldn't even go in because it was so cold!) The weather was bad so it was very inconvenient to be so far from the restaurant and tower facilities. Definitely not worth the $179/night we were charged for two double beds. The additional $14 day for parking added insult to injury. The only good thing was the convenience to Seaworld and Discovery Cove, as well as the included buffet breakfast. I would not recommend it and will look for a true hotel as opposed to 'motel' next time I take my kids to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, HotelPower, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando