Excellent hotel but they nickel and dime you for SELF PARKING - Absurd. $15/day for SELF PARKING! Stay AWAY! The hotel is nice and the property is nice. The only problem we had was being charged $15/day for self parking. i don't see any reason why they need to charge a paying hotel guest for SELF parking. The pools, playground, gameroom, life size checkerboard, pool table and mini golf all look cool, just didn't have time to use them. Also it was nice to get a warm cookie upon check in; however, it had nuts in it. Those with nut allergies beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando