The room was a typical Doubletree room for those of you that travel a lot. As a lifetime Platinum member of Marriott (1500+ nights) the room was more than adequate, however if you are staying in the main tower and arrive to your room after 8pm (which makes anyone on business or visiting parks inelgible) plan on parking a minimum of 400 yards from the tower. Regardless of what the hotel may respond to (and they are on here a lot for some reason) their parking situation may be some of the worst I have ever had to deal with. I stayed there from 2/13-2/17 and not 1 night was I able to park closer than 350yds to the tower due to the hotels configuration. I will not return and instead go to other Hilton or Mariott properties with better parking setups. Believe a lifelong traveler in that this is really bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando