We stayed at the Doubletree November 2011, for one week to Xmas shop and make the most of Thanks Giving, we have been visiting Orlando for many years, we have stayed at many hotels, villas over the years. The Doubletree is one of the nicest we have stayed in, the rooms were spacious and newley renovated, the staff were really friendly, we didn't take the children this time but this hotel would be great for children, they have a lot to offer especially the free internet in the main lobby and entertainment around the pool. We felt very safe at this hotel with the gated entrance, i personally think you need a car but most people staying there didn't drive and used the I trolley, which stops outside the entrance. We didn't pay for on site parking, i think it depends who you book with in the UK. Would like to visit again soon and take the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando