Looked like an older property at arrival, but most all was renovated inside - check-in area, bars, restaurants, and rooms. Spacious rooms, fast room service (was pretty darn good too!), very helpful HHonors desk (resolved a parking cost issue for a conference we attended on property), and well located to Pointe Orlando (great food places such as Cuba Libre and BB King's restaurant).
Tower rooms are hand-down the nicest on property, but the bungalows are probably better for elderly or families.
One CAUTION: Gratuities are included in all food/drink bills/invoices/cheques (anywhere from 15-21%) no matter how many in your party or what bar/restaurant you are sitting. We made the mistake the first day of adding in 20% tip to the bill, only to realize they next day our error. (This is obviously on us, but annoying that it applies EVERYWHERE on property, and not just room service or large parties.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando