We stayed 13 days for a Disney vacation with two kids. Although rooms are a little out dated with old carpets, we liked the place.
The location was very good for Disney and Universal parks. The place was safe and quite, beds were good, we did not notice any bugs or mosquitos. The breakfast buffet was very good and a good value for the money. It costed us 31.47 for 2 adults and 2 kids and the food was very good (specially omlets and waffles were very good). After reading some of the reviews we were a little bit nervous about this hotel but we had 13 great nights with out any complaints.
Finally all the presonel including the breakfast buffet were very nice and helpful.
Thanks a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Conveniently located adjacent to SeaWorld and its water park Aquatica and just minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World and the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- International Plaza Orlando