After looking at most of the hotels avaliable on the I-Drive me and my partner, who are both in our mid twenties decided to go for this hotel. We went with another couple for two weeks during June and had the best time of our lives. I cant really fault the hotel. It was very clean, daily maid service with lots of new fresh towels, very comfortable beds, amazing views. This hotel is used for business trips by the americans, therefore it is very quiet, we didnt have any noise through the hallways at night and the pool area is really quiet, which is good when you are totally exhausted and fancy a quiet one. The hotel has just been renovated and is very clean and fresh, it is also very secure. You need your room card to activate the lift and also need it to open the main entrance doors between 12-6am. It is a very nice and pleasant hotel to come back to after your busy days at the park's. The staff are very helpful and pleasant to. I would definately return to this hotel next year, it is one of the nicest looking hotels on the I-drive and in a great location, also very easy to spot when you are lost! Wet n Wild is just over the road, and the universal parks are within 5 minutes driving distance. Also Seaworld and Aquatica are straight down I-Drive about 10-20 minutes. Its at the top of I-Drive, so not to busy and noisy, but within easy distance to all retaraunts etc. The I-Trolley stops right outside the hotel if you do not have a car and runs every 10 minutes or so. The shopping malls are very close to, there are two outlets at the top of I-Drive within 5 minutes drive, also Florida Mall and Premium Outet are within driving distance, about 10-20 mins away.
We were meant to be staying in the Four Points for 9 nights and then down to clearwater for the remaining 5 nights for a peaceful relaxing beach holiday to finish it off. We drove down to clearwater which is 2 hrs drive. Got to the hotel which was a nice hotel, but it was so busy with mostly americans on holiday. The hotel was totally booked up. We asked to change our room as we had a ice machine and an air conditioning unit next to our room which were both so noisy, kids and adults running up and down the corridor late at night, the pool was totally packed, totally the opposite to what we expected! So, at 12 midnight we packed our bags and cheacked out, straight back up to Orlando Four Points, I was so pleased to be back. This hotel is definately a great hotel to stay and hope you have a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Central Florida on infamous International Drive, the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort offers modern accommodations, upgraded amenities and an ideal location near the area's top attractions. Designed for comfort and convenience, this 100% smoke-free hotel features 301 contemporary guest rooms, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, 40" flat-screen TVs, white crisp bedding, a coffee maker, soothing bath amenities and more. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities, including on-site dining at Tropical Palms Restaurant, an outdoor pool and fire pit, a 24-hour fitness center, 6,500 square feet of meeting space, business center services, a complimentary shuttle service to select theme parks, scheduled activities, a game room, and other conveniences. This Orlando hotel on International Drive is also located near major hotspots, like Universal Studios(R) Florida and Islands of Adventure(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Walt Disney World(R) Resort and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Studio City Hotel
- Four Points Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Orlando Four Points
- Sheraton Studio City Orlando