My family of 4 visited this location during Spring Break and a visit to Disney Parks. The staff makes this place so great. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and they seem to really care. We had a room on the 18th floor, but we had a problem with noise and the TV not working. We were moved to the 20th floor and the noise was better, but the TV still did not work. The rooms are large and updated, but both were dusty. We also noticed that some refreshing is already needed in the bathrooms and the carpets need a good cleaning. We requested a refrigerator (a fee) and a microwave (a fee), but we were told there were none available. However, when we got into the 20th floor room, we had one. The pool area is really nice and clean with a pool bar. The pool bar has friendly employees and the drinks are good, but pricey. We took advantage of the free transportation to the Disney Parks (this is included in your extra hotel fee, currently $10). Pick from hotel was around 8:30am and 10am with a return around 6pm and 9:30pm. The transportation is with Legends Transportation and it takes about 20-30 minutes (we stopped at other hotels) to be dropped off at Epcot. This saves you a parking fee of $15 at the Disney Parks and you are able to relax after your long day.
The location is different for the typical International Drive area. It is under construction and the area is not really touristy. In front of the hotel is a miniature golf place and there is a convenience store across the street. There are also several restaurants with in a half mile (Sweet Tomatoes, Subway, Red Lobster, Big Italy, Burger King). If you are going to Wet and Wild, this is the place for you because the hotel is across the street. Universal is across I-4 and it should be a short bus ride from the hotel. I saw some people walking to and from Universal.
I will stay here again because of the staff, shuttle, pool, and large rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Central Florida on infamous International Drive, the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort offers modern accommodations, upgraded amenities and an ideal location near the area's top attractions. Designed for comfort and convenience, this 100% smoke-free hotel features 301 contemporary guest rooms, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, 40" flat-screen TVs, white crisp bedding, a coffee maker, soothing bath amenities and more. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities, including on-site dining at Tropical Palms Restaurant, an outdoor pool and fire pit, a 24-hour fitness center, 6,500 square feet of meeting space, business center services, a complimentary shuttle service to select theme parks, scheduled activities, a game room, and other conveniences. This Orlando hotel on International Drive is also located near major hotspots, like Universal Studios(R) Florida and Islands of Adventure(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Walt Disney World(R) Resort and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Studio City Hotel
- Four Points Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Orlando Four Points
- Sheraton Studio City Orlando