“Very good experience”

Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
Ranked #190 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We only spent one night for our recent Orlando trip, and I must say I really loved it. Very uniquely shaped hotel with great views of the Universal Studios area. The only drawback was the area itself with its super busy streets. The room was very clean, the staff was polite and courteous, and we really enjoyed our short stay. I would definitely go back. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Yolaida R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Thank you for you review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us I will share your kind words with the staff! We hope you visit us the next time we are in the Orlando, Area.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Checked in for a short trip and was pleasantly surprised by a cheerful front desk and a nice room on the top floor with a small fridge and a nice view of Universal. My only mistake was being too tired from my 6AM flight in the morning to go outside the hotel for dinner. When I went to the restaurant entrance, there was no one around to greet/seat me and only two other tables occupied. Five minutes later, the greeter/waitress showed and seated me. I ordered a vodka tonic from the bar and got a tequila and tonic. Then I ordered a salad before dinner and 5 minutes after the salad came out, the main course did too, necessitating the dinner to be returned to the kitchen to get dried out under the warming lamps. Needless to say, I would return to the hotel, but avoid the restaurant like the plague.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Bryan C, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments both positive and constructive. I will certainly review your comments with the team and I am sure we can utilize to improve in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had a room on the 17th floor with great views. The hotel is only a short walk from wet and wild and the main attractions on I-Drive. A free bus is available to take you to the Disney attractions.

The staff are polite and helpful, nothing was to much trouble, the rooms are clean, quiet and larger than you tend to get in European countries. We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bryan C, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule for your comments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

John at desk great and nice General manager, thus 2 stars...but so many bad things cannot give any more. Old and dirty, front desk staff didn't know what blue chips at check in were for -- turned out could've been used for free drinks. Messed up reservations price for our 3 room group, plus breakfast supposed to be included. Overpriced for what you get compared to others. Disappointed to say the least but manager called and was nice. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank macie106
Bryan C, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

I’m very disappointed to hear about the problems you had with your stay. I am very thankful that you have brought these to our attention so I can ensure we take the appropriate action to avoid these items moving forward. It’s unfortunate you had to encounter these failures but will pledge to working with the team to correct.
I appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to share your thoughts with us as we can use this as a tool to better serve our guests as we continually strive for excellence. Its guests like yourself that help us improve and make a difference. We hope this current issue does not steer you away from our home!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Four Points Hotel is a good hotel for the price. The staff is friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make sure the experience is second to none.
Booking.com messed up our reservation and check-in was an unpleasant process. This was not the hotel's fault but the staff took care of it. Thank God.
Our room was clean and well kept. No issues except for the sun shade. The chain link kept falling off the rail and wouldn't go up or down. Good thing I'm a handy guy and was able to get it going without calling maintenance. The hotel's elevators were awesome. Fast and not one time was there a problem or long wait to go up or down. The $10.00 daily fee that the hotel charges includes parking, pool, and game room access. The hotel also has a Do-it-yourself small but convenient laundry room. Major points right there.
The hotel shares the parking lot with Congo River Adventure golf. Parking spaces can be limited on the north end of the hotel at times during Congo River's business hours. There is plenty of parking on the other side as well.
If you don't do mini-golf but have kids, take them next door to Congo River Adventures. They can see the baby alligator for free and for a small fee, they can feed them without going inside the property.
I will consider this hotel next time around. The location and the friendly staff won me over this time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad you had an awesome time at our hotel and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Because this place is basically a giant cylinder. The rooms are very uniquely designed. When we stayed out neighbors were a little loud late at night. Could almost hear a perfect conversation going on next door. The room had a smokey smell to it and it's suppose to be a non smoking room. Beds were ok. Not great. But I've seen worse. The place felt under staffed. Just took way too long to check in. Overall I would probably only stay here again as a last resort.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I love all Starwood hotels this location was great you can walk or take the shuttle to universal studios the hotel is round and has great views of the city of Orlando and theam parks the beds were very comfortable room had great smelling soaps and plenty of towels but I must say the walls were thin thin but you know the price over rules every thing I had a great night sleep . This hotel is worth staying at .

Room Tip: Ask for a upper floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the great view from your room.