The Four Points Hotel is a good hotel for the price. The staff is friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make sure the experience is second to none.
Booking.com messed up our reservation and check-in was an unpleasant process. This was not the hotel's fault but the staff took care of it. Thank God.
Our room was clean and well kept. No issues except for the sun shade. The chain link kept falling off the rail and wouldn't go up or down. Good thing I'm a handy guy and was able to get it going without calling maintenance. The hotel's elevators were awesome. Fast and not one time was there a problem or long wait to go up or down. The $10.00 daily fee that the hotel charges includes parking, pool, and game room access. The hotel also has a Do-it-yourself small but convenient laundry room. Major points right there.
The hotel shares the parking lot with Congo River Adventure golf. Parking spaces can be limited on the north end of the hotel at times during Congo River's business hours. There is plenty of parking on the other side as well.
If you don't do mini-golf but have kids, take them next door to Congo River Adventures. They can see the baby alligator for free and for a small fee, they can feed them without going inside the property.
I will consider this hotel next time around. The location and the friendly staff won me over this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Central Florida on infamous International Drive, the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort offers modern accommodations, upgraded amenities and an ideal location near the area's top attractions. Designed for comfort and convenience, this 100% smoke-free hotel features 301 contemporary guest rooms, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, 40" flat-screen TVs, white crisp bedding, a coffee maker, soothing bath amenities and more. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities, including on-site dining at Tropical Palms Restaurant, an outdoor pool and fire pit, a 24-hour fitness center, 6,500 square feet of meeting space, business center services, a complimentary shuttle service to select theme parks, scheduled activities, a game room, and other conveniences. This Orlando hotel on International Drive is also located near major hotspots, like Universal Studios(R) Florida and Islands of Adventure(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Walt Disney World(R) Resort and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Studio City Hotel
- Four Points Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Four Points
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Studio City Orlando