Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
Ranked #200 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of the season.

The staff are super friendly and helpful and can't do enough for you. They even have this awesome go green scheme where if you choose not to have your room services you get $5 towards food and drink.

We ate here a couple of nights and whilst Breakfast and Lunch are great, dinner was not so. Couldn't fault the food other than the poor evening service and that's the only bad thing I could say.

I travel internationally and a lot for business and this hotel would meet anyones needs.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Join the SPG club and ask about free upgrades!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripreview84
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear about your great experience at our hotel and truly appreciate the recommendation. Hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,344)

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We wanted a short get away and decided to go to Sea World and we decided to make it an overnight trip! The heat was horrible at the park, so we cut our time there short and checked into the Sheraton in the afternoon. We received a room on the 19th floor with a view of Universal. We sat in our room and watched the fireworks last night--all from the comfort of our room! The beds were wonderful and the room spacious and clean. We would stay here again and again!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I agree with just about all the recent reviews. Location: the best. Service: excellent. Rooms : very comfortable. Stayed for two weeks, very happy to recommend this hotel to family and friends. Well done to all at Four Points Sheraton , Orlando...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Simon b
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Read a few negative reviews before I left. Do not expect the full Sheraton standards as the key is in the title. Four Points by Sheraton. You are not paying Sheraton prices so comparison is unfair. I echo previous reviewers - very clean room, friendly staff, excellent location. 20 minute stroll to Universal, Denny's restaurant on one side and ihop restaurant on the other. Itrolley stop at hotel entrance (access to all International Drive restaurants and shops). Again I stress this is an excellent 3 star hotel, do not expect luxury accommodation. I am a very particular, discerning, seasoned traveller and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Obviously a room on the upper floors gives you magnificent views of the area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Norman C
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Norman C, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your host opinion and are glad you found our hotel location convenient. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked a reservation at this property as I have previously stayed there with my dog
My reservation booked via Starwood SPG did indicate I was traveling with my dog
Upon arrival James at the desk was friendly
I mentioned the dog was with me and he seemed unsure of the policy
He asked his female colleague Jeylyn about the policy
They inquired if the dog was ADA and I informed them no - just a traveling companion
James stated he would check
Jeylyn then proceeded to inform me that I COULD NOT STAY A THEIR HOTEL -
She then informed me that as an employee I should know this - it should be noted that I am a FORMER Starwood employee
I inquired of Jeylyn what she would suggest in this situation - to which she replied - you cannot stay here.
After reminding her that I do have a confirmed reservation - I asked where she would suggest I go and could she locate me an alternate Starwood accommodation -- I happen to know that Sheraton Suites at Orlando airport does accept pets
Jeylyn rudely reaffirmed that I could not stay there and offered NO ASSISTANCE
I requested a manager who then re-quizzed me on the entire situation and made and exception on my behalf -- The manager then mentioned that she hopes I will give them a 10 on my review

For lack of assistance and a request for a high rating - I must give them a zero for customer service

I accepted the exception - stayed one of my 3 reserved nights - and checked out the following day to another local hotel that willingly accepts pets

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tedc061
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for your troubles while checking in to our hotel. We truly appreciate the feedback on the hotel staff and we will address accordingly. Again, we thank you for your review.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel was such a pleasant place to end our days after walking around Universal studios all day. There's shuttles in the morning and evening to get the hotel visitors to and from the park. Coffee in the lobby to go, a good Buffet and very pleasant staff that were very attentive and friendly. I particularly liked that we needed a hotel key to be able to ride the elevator up to our floor. Travelling with 2 girls made me feel more secure.
The rooms were new and modern looking, quiet, and with very comfortable beds.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay near Universal Studios.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 40andFab
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Location location location - there was a free bus to universal, which was great, but for $6 (say $10 with a tip) you can get a cab! Either way is cheaper than paying to park at universal!

Free hotel parking, and free coffee in reception make the difference.

Rooms were a little dated, but spotlessly clean and well looked after. We had a minor issue with our lock, but the maintenance man and manager were there within minutes to fix it. Both friendly chaps and that night they'd left us a bottle of sparkling and chocolate covered strawberries to help celebrate our honeymoon. Wonderful!

Great value for money, 3 star price, 5 star service!

Room Tip: We asked for a high room and a universal view - why wouldn't you?!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple